he doesnt like me cos im fat

Options
13»

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I've seen posts from you before - how have you not been banned yet?

Exactly, which is why I posted what I did. I take it no one liked my advice on using it as motivation to reach her diet and fitness goals.

She said "I feel like dying" and you're talking about her being banned?

I think you missed the gist.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i feel like a failure im too fat to be loved with the ugliest personality trying to lose weight and e happy for the past 3 years getting no where i feel like dying now :( what can i do :(?

A) Maybe you're not fat, maybe you're fluffy
    B) Maybe he doesn't like you cause he's a shallow *kitten* who isn't worth your fabulous time.
    C) No man, AND I MEAN NOT A SINGLE ONE is worth you feeling poorly about yourself.
    D) Of your @$$ and on your feet. People who are in shape didn't get there by wishing. They made it happen by busting @$$.

You control your attitude, mood, feelings and thoughts.
  • popslice
    Options
    He sounds like a *kitten*. Trust me, I've dated a lot of *kitten*. Get the *kitten* away from that guy.

There are lots of guys out there who will be into you no matter what size you are... although it's worse when they're young and insecure themselves. Somewhere around college age a lot of guys grow out of that superficiality. I know because I was fat and had all kinds of sex during college. I also met my husband then, and he's a total babe who is totally into all 215 lbs of me.

Work on getting to know yourself, being a friend to yourself, loving your body and being healthy. At some point you'll start meeting guys who like you, but it's really more important to like yourself.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I like how many requisite "*sigh* you are pretty, he's not worth it, blah blah blah" message there are.

I've seen posts from you before - how have you not been banned yet?

tell me im pretty like now!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif
  • ritza4321
    Options
    <3
  • ritza4321
    Options
    Losing weight wont make you happy. Trust me. I was unhappy before, decided to lose weight to make myself happy, went too far, now in recovery from anorexia and hate my body/self more then I did when I was overweight.
  • ritza4321
    Options
    Hi,

I saw your post and just wanted to send a quick message reply.
    I am happy that you're in treatment..... My best friend (since 1st grade) battled w/ an eating disorder as well....
    she went to treatment a few different times, but continued to struggle.......Her disease finally took her life November of last year.
    We were all devastated.......she had a heart attack and never saw it coming and she was only 26.

I admire you for being open about your issue...........and I'm happy you're getting help.
    Learn to love yourself no matter what.....obviously easier said than done.....but you're worth it....and it will end up saving your life.

I wish you all the best! <3
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    i feel like a failure im too fat to be loved with the ugliest personality trying to lose weight and e happy for the past 3 years getting no where i feel like dying now :( what can i do :(?

Seek professional advice.

The help you need can't be found on internet message boards,.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

you can just realize your are PMSing and it will pass and be fine then youll laugh and say LOLOL o god i was such an emo tart on the internet today. teehee. *hugs self*

In the meantime:

th_hug.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    going through you past posts... you strike me as funny.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    If your name goes by your birth date, '1997' ... Then you shouldn't be worrying about boys at all. You have your whole life ahead of you! Ignore the guys, they will say this that and the other, don't let them get you down. Focus on being healthy and happy.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be on this forum, you're fifteen.
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options

you can just realize your are PMSing and it will pass and be fine then youll laugh and say LOLOL o god i was such an emo tart on the internet today. teehee. *hugs self*

In the meantime:

th_hug.gif

omgoodness haha i am so adding you as a friend!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    if he doesn't like you because you're fat, i don't like him because he's an arsehat.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Last three guys wanted me to be their girlfriend, but they all told me to lose 20 pounds. Yeah. I feel ugly and that nobody wants me...and well there is nothing you could do about it.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't love you for who you are and not what you look like, he is not worth your time. You deserve better, but the question is, do you love yourself? Sounds like that answer is no, so I say stop focusing on whoever he is and start worrying about yourself.