If every day were like today...

Options
You'd weigh 167.6 lbs in 5 weeks.

That is the most awesome thing ever! All I did was walk everywhere, like usual and do some shopping (thrift stores are my *****). I burned near 900 calories, and that's just what I remembered to count. I was also kicking around a soccer ball with a friend for 30 minutes or so.

I ate a lot of bread today (oops) but tomorrow is grocery day! I know the usual stuff I should get, but I have a habit of buying only fruit and veggies. I need healthy food ideas. Anyone?

I am a vegetarian, I do occasionally eat eggs. Will be buying soy products, though!

Thanks and stay beautiful!

Replies

• droogievesch
    Options
    I like to buy greek yogurt, string cheese, roasted soy nuts, and cottage cheese as my staples (well, the roasted soy nuts are only if I'm out-I buy a 2 lb bag at a time, so they last!). Anyway, then I plan out my meals for every day of the week. I used to worry how "healthy" something was until I realized I wasn't satisfying myself. Now, I make what I want and just eat the amount that's right for me (ie: 1 piece of pie instead of 1/2 the entire pie).
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    0% fat yoghurt and granola are my favourite for a healthy breakfast breakfast.
    I'm trying to eat more protein at the moment so my shopping basket ends up stuffed with eggs, meat-alternatives and nuts. I do love pistachio ntus, but they're fairly high calorie /: