7 months, 60lbs, 27kg, 5 dress sizes

Options

Replies

• Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    BTW I should point out that I am 37. I got asked the other day how old I was, when I said how old I was then called a liar. I then had to point out my 19yo son & told them I had him at 18. :) Got to love looking younger :)

You , what, 37..19 year old son? Impossible! You look early 20's for me :o!

And I did notice droping significant ammounts of weight makes you look somewhat younger. I got ID'ed buying cigs yesterday . When I was fat I was adressed per ma'am usualy O__o;
  • Molicious10
    Options
    Well done, 60Ibs is my target.............im so inspired
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am very proud, so is my husband :) He actually LOOKS at me now. I love it. I used to shy away from any attention, used to hide behind fat clothes. Now I wear skinny jeans, even a sexy short little number yesterday & love it when I get tooted at :)
    Hmmm! That's my girl. Am the age with you and I tell you it's so amazing when u can catwalk naked with ur husband watching.
    After I lost weight from 119 to 93 my husband has never been able to take his hands off of me, lol. I love the attention too.
    Now am about 99 or 100kg cos I became pregnant for my last baby and added weight but am loosing it gradually, I can now wear the clothes I wore at 93kg but the scales still tells me I weigh 100kg, am not bothered with the scale knowing am losing inches and I will GET back there and even less.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. You look great, I think I want to be like you when I grow up,lol.
    What did you do both exercise and diet, I need to know cos we weigh almost the same thing.

Diet basically consists of chicken & sushi lol. My diary is fully open :)

Exercise was hard. Zumba to start. Then Tiffany Rothe workouts (youtube) then pop-Pilates (youtube as well)... now running. Running is my passion now. I love it. I don't take a day off, mainly because I know if I do then I'll find an excuse the following day not to do something. So I press on every day even when I am tired, sick or even a broken toe (yep running on a broken toe).

I now let myself eat some of the good things.... fish n chips. Pizza was in there once (no idea why I liked pizza once cause I hate it now) and even chocolate.

I guess it's the ADHD in me that wont let me give up even when my mind is saying stop. Today I didn't want to go for my usual run. I went out the door & started, then got about 1km away & said to myself...I'll only do a small run today cause I'm kinda beat..... I'll only do 3km or so....... got to 9km before I went....whoa I'm almost home. It's like that every time. I don't know how to stop. I have to force myself to start, then force me to stop. I love it in a strange way.

Thank you everyone for the really nice words, it's good to see that others can see the difference as well :) Some day's I feel like I can't see any change at all :( I guess I'll always be a fat girl stuck in there somewhere..... when all my 'fat' life I was a skinny girl stuck in a fat body :(
  • justajiffy
    Options
    Gosh.....being British I am not usually easily given to emotion, but.......blimey!

I've read many posts of great losses but yours, for some reason which I am still unable to fathom, has really actually hit me in the chest. !!!

I am larger than you were - but in my brain I do not feel my actual size. I think maybe what has caused such a reaction is that your post is a photo JUST of your face, and can be seen side by side with your 'new' face - this has brought reality home to me - in that I still feel like my face is thin, like your 'new' face, when actually it is bigger than your 'old' face.

Just what I needed - thanks. Would you mind me copying and printing your photo to stick on my screen as a constant reminder?
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    Gosh.....being British I am not usually easily given to emotion, but.......blimey!

I've read many posts of great losses but yours, for some reason which I am still unable to fathom, has really actually hit me in the chest. !!!

I am larger than you were - but in my brain I do not feel my actual size. I think maybe what has caused such a reaction is that your post is a photo JUST of your face, and can be seen side by side with your 'new' face - this has brought reality home to me - in that I still feel like my face is thin, like your 'new' face, when actually it is bigger than your 'old' face.

Just what I needed - thanks. Would you mind me copying and printing your photo to stick on my screen as a constant reminder?

Sure go for it......yay a poster girl at last :)
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    << knows you rock.... :)
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I love seeing the changes in people's face more than anything.
    You really are a great looking person. When I look at your old photo though I just feel tons of compassion and empathy. One thing I am working on is being sure to love my body whatever weight I am, it has given me 3 kids and supported me all these 48 years. I don't think I can move forward completely unless I feel the love for the old me....
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I love seeing the changes in people's face more than anything.
    You really are a great looking person. When I look at your old photo though I just feel tons of compassion and empathy. One thing I am working on is being sure to love my body whatever weight I am, it has given me 3 kids and supported me all these 48 years. I don't think I can move forward completely unless I feel the love for the old me....

You know I kinda love the old me for showing me the way to the new me, the better me. Is that crazy?
  • FitChicFab2013
    Options
    So inspiring :) You look younger and you can see from your eyes that you're in a happier place too. Thanks for sharing. I have to keep this all in mind on days I feel like quitting.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    you've kicked a major *kitten* goal. Congratulations on the achievement, your grit and your staying power. Toot toot :o))
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It's absolutely incredible. You literally look a generation younger! It's amazing!
  • Purplepeater
    Purplepeater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done! Give yourself a pat on the back, as you have really achieved a lot!
  • snelson0511
    Options
    So amazing! Great job! I can't wait to be a success story like you are!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds like my story. I have a christmas pick that did it for me. I couldn't believe the person I had become she was so fat. Far cry from the lady who was so active everyday who biked everywhere. I am so proud of you. 7 months and 60lbs is impressive. I have lost 20 pounds in 5 months and just added weights to my schedule. You look awesome. :drinker:
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look half the age you looked before! Well done!!
  • USMC1968
    USMC1968 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW...
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Congratulatins...truly inspiration! You look awesome and I love these success stories. I know it can be done!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well done. Truly inspirational :)
  • LITTLE_CJ
    Options
    WOW, YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!