Replies

• nosie
    nosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic,Iam just starting I hope I can do as well as you,good job
  • Laureegi
    Laureegi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You not only look great but you must be so proud of your absolutely astounding weight loss....congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss!!! Congratulations!
  • LK115
    LK115 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your doing sooooo amazing!! Don't lose sight of your goal!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Awesome job. You should be proud of yourself
  • Punthank
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! What a role model you are and what a phenomenal thing you've done for your health. Keep up the good work!!!!! You are a great example of what perseverance can do.
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words everyone :) This year I WILL make it to my goal weight with my will and determination!
  • ggof
    ggof Posts: 41
    Options
    amazing u look fab !! well done - u officially have willpower (for all those who think fatties don't LOL) <3
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • birdielosingit
    birdielosingit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You are amazing!!! Way to go on losing 120 lbs!!!!!!!!!
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Keep up the great work, you look fantastic!
  • carlat258
    carlat258 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WTG
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - Congratulations and i am sure with the determination that you lot the last 83lbs you will loose the next 17lbs
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and probably feel it! Keep going strong!!
  • fitsin10
    fitsin10 Posts: 141
    Options
    Beautiful! Just beautiful!
  • happyas
    Options
    You look amazing how did u do it any specific foods you ate often what did you say no to and how much excercise did u do
  • happyas
    Options
    You look amazing how did u do it any specific foods you ate often what did you say no to and how much excercise did u do
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    great job u r my new inspiration........
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You have done a great job!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I started my healthy lifestyle last year I first took a look at the food I was eating and just changed a few things. 95% of the time I have whole wheat instead of white, cut out Pepsi, watched my portion sizes (that was the biggest problem) and started exercising. I only started with 20-30 mins a few days a week but now I am working out 2hrs 6-7 days a week. There were days that I did go out and eat something that I shouldn't have, but I am not going to deprive myself of things that I know will always be there. I use that as a treat once in awhile. Other then that I just kept going,if the scale did move...I just worked harder the next week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!