7 months, 60lbs, 27kg, 5 dress sizes

Options

Replies

• noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You have every reason to be proud of your accomplishment. I joined mfp about 38 days ago...15 lbs gone. I am working very hard to reach the same goal. Reading/seeing stories like yours keeps me focused. Thank you!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's amazing to see progress in pictures.
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    good Jesus! you look like a different person! so much younger, wow, well done! :) x
  • SamNicoll
    SamNicoll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Magnificent! Your healthy confidence speaks volumes!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    What a difference you have made with yourself. Thank you for sharing, very motivational and inspiring. You are a lovely young lady, Keep up the wonderful work on your journey, and enjoy your new new. Congrats:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job!! keep up the great work and stay motivated.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done an amazing job!! keep up the great work! :happy:
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    wow. you look 15 years younger, and MUCH happier. Congratulations on your hard work and success!
  • happyas
    Options
    You look amazing I am 96 kg I don't know how I got there I've been in denial for around 3 yrs telling myself I'm not that fat but teas I am that fat I lost 10 kg earlier this year but managed to put 5 back on now I feel like **** again why can't I just keep going I have now rejoined and I know this time I'm going to really do it with the help of MFP and forums I'm embracing change firstly by really admitting I gave a problem and not bottling it up but talking about it I hope it's me inspiring someone in 6 months just like you've inspired me
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing (in the good way). I have a goal of losing 40-50 pounds in 7 months; nice to see that it's well within the realm of possibility. I'm having a really hard time finding workouts; please kick harder.
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome result. congratulations
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations,great job :)
  • yanni_yani
    Options
    That is a wonderful story- I am inspired and amazed- I would love to lose 60lbs in 7months- that's about the amount I need to lose- I am aiming for 80lbs but would be overjoyed with 60. I want to commend you because only the people who have this weight battle can understand the difficulty.You should wake up daily feeling like a million bucks- I am in the struggle stage right now-no friends to work out with me because they have all had the gastric sleeve surgery so they drop lots of weight without moving a finger- I feel so alone. My boyfriend is a P90X fanatic and I have no energy--it's a battle but I am going to try to stay positive--I have to lose this weight it has changed me for the worst and I need to get my life back- you have inspired me. Let me just ask you, on the days that You skipped or cheated and ate a fatty bad food did it affect you badly? or did your body still lose the weight?
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats, very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful and you give me a lot of hope and motivation!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing & your story is very inspring! I've thought for the last few days I need to push myself harder exercising!
  • emkohler77
    emkohler77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration... Congrats and you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's always a bit touchy when " people at work" make comments. I'm a retired teacher... and I will say to you ... Be strong! Don't let any boss or any employee get in the way of your personal goal to lose weight. ( By the way, I am dodging diabetes , so I'm working on this goal as well.)....... If she lost weight using pills, that is not a lifestyle. That's a quick fix that won't last. In order to lose this weight forever.. you have to cut back.... but you can still eat certain fun foods ... in moderation. You don't have to starve or neglect yourself.... You HAVE to exercise as that will influence your metabolism and how you process sugar and fats.... But..... don't pay attention to any name calling. Hold your head high and know you have hundreds of people in mfitnesspal going through the same thing in some shape or form.... at all ages.... and they know this can be challenging... Don't give up..... You have a job... you have a goal.. you have friends..... Stand tall..... (from : Pleasehelpmeloseweight, r).....
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look FABULOUS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!