XLS Medical

Options
Hi there,

Has anyone tried this at all? I've just bought a months trial and wondering if anyone has any success with it? I think it is supposed to be like an Alli substitute, binding and passing fat after meals etc.

Any feedback would be well valued!

Thanks

Replies

• Carolyn_T_87
    Options
    Anyone?. X
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If it's like Alli be really careful about how much fat you do consume... Alli causes bathroom problems as in #2s when you aren't expecting it.

Blocking fat isn't the problem for weight loss... it's the calories.
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just saw an advert for this so I googled for more info, apparently you don't pass stools any more frequently than normal, in fact they warn that it can cause constipation if you don't keep your water intake high enough.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has tried this product and with what results.
  • SarahClaireB
    SarahClaireB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have just bought some today so although I cant help now I will give my opinion in a couple of weeks :D
  • janemem
    Options
    I have just bought some today so although I cant help now I will give my opinion in a couple of weeks :D

Oh that's great, I can't wait for your progress report. :happy:
  • janemem
    Options

I know it's only been a few days but what do you think so far?
  • julieannroach
    Options
    Day one with xls medical
  • janemem
    Options
    Day one with xls medical

Ooh, I'll be waiting for your opinion too. :)

What foods can you eat/should you avoid while using it?
  • SarahClaireB
    SarahClaireB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wellI havent remembered to take them after every meal, and am still not sure if they are doing anything - first week i lost 3.5lb and I weighed in today and I have lost another 3lb!!! Normally on the first week I can loose anything between 3-5lbs and the 2nd week I only normally loose 1lb at best! - I will give u another update next week

there are no foods to avoid and I havent had any side effects that I have found

would love to hear more peoples thoughts

:happy:
  • janemem
    Options
    wellI havent remembered to take them after every meal, and am still not sure if they are doing anything - first week i lost 3.5lb and I weighed in today and I have lost another 3lb!!! Normally on the first week I can loose anything between 3-5lbs and the 2nd week I only normally loose 1lb at best! - I will give u another update next week

there are no foods to avoid and I havent had any side effects that I have found

would love to hear more peoples thoughts

:happy:

Wow that's an excellent loss in 2 weeks! :smile:

Are you sticking to your calorie goals or really just eating what you want, within reason?

I'll keep an eye on this topic for your next update. Good luck and keep up the good work. :happy:
  • janemem
    Options
    Anyone got any feedback they want to share about this?
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    What does it actually do? If it isn't a fat binder like Ali how does it make a difference to weight loss?
  • noseyrosey
    noseyrosey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi how did you get on with xls medical I have decided to try it did it work for you I love to know