MFP Runner's Club - May 21

Options
13»

Replies

• chrissy8382015
    Options
    This is a daily thread for the running freaks here. You're welcome to join! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Thanxs
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I finished my three miles today and then did a strength training class (OUCH!!).

tonight instead of keeping in my target hr, I just ran my *kitten* off and finished the 3 miles in race time (approx 26 minutes).

Good night everyone, see you in the am!!!

Tricia
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good job, Trish!! :drinker:

Just did a 5k. Sun had gone down so didn't wear my sunglasses. Spent most of the run rubbing gnat-guts out of my eyes! :grumble:

Oh well, hopefully sweated that guacamole out! :tongue:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Good job, Trish!! :drinker:

Just did a 5k. Sun had gone down so didn't wear my sunglasses. Spent most of the run rubbing gnat-guts out of my eyes! :grumble:

Oh well, hopefully sweated that guacamole out! :tongue:

right back at cha girl!! Nice run! A successful day by everyone!! We have to make sure that Mireille knows that we stuck to our goals today !!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: <
    thought you might need a little extra libation after that run!

Gnat guts - hear they are very high in protein!!! :sick:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Picked up some "Icy/Hot" to put on my hip tonight & holy guacamole(!) this $*!t burns!!!!! :sick: :sick:

I smell like a nursing home too. I know hubby's gonna be thrilled. :bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Picked up some "Icy/Hot" to put on my hip tonight & holy guacamole(!) this $*!t burns!!!!! :sick: :sick:

I smell like a nursing home too. I know hubby's gonna be thrilled. :bigsmile:

Oh yes I know the Icy/Hot - that is sexy stuff!!! *does sexy pole dance moves *

Work through the pain - or drown your sorrows with your buddy Mr. Merlot!! :drinker:

Seriously, I hope it works for ya!! Talk to you in the morning, going to bed. Will check and see how you are doing in the am....Here's to an Icy/HOT miracle for you!! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: