Health Body, healthy mind..... Make me accountable.. :)

Options
I'm new here, well when I say new,have been on and off the my fitness pal app on my iphone for a a few years. Had not idea how good the website was. I need to lose 7-10kg (15-22lbs) and hoping with the support of some new friends will get there. Somehow I feel I need to be accountable to others to keep me on track. My weight has been creeping on slowly over the years and I feel if i don't get in shape now it will just keep on creeping. My goals aren't as big as some others but it is still the hard slog no matter what weight. I want to be in the lower range of the healthy BMI category.
I want to tone up and feel fit & health again.......if you need a friend for motivation just add me!

Replies

• nkfxo
    nkfxo Posts: 20
    Options
    Good job, feel free to add me if you need some extra support!
  • cushydays
    Options
    Oh thanks, I have been going for 50 days now. You replied to my post on 05/10/12 but because I was so new to using MFP i missed your post. I would love to add you as a friend for support. I will send request now :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    support helps alot and im in just a toneing and staying healthy mode so im more then happy to offer motivation and support if you would like to add me
  • Chelseaax
    Chelseaax Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always willing to cheer people on :P