THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! And lucky you... You didn't lose your boobs! =)

Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing. My brothers are part of my inspiration. One is on dialysis 3 times a week and currently waiting a transplant and the other was just recently diagnosed. I have lost 53 pounds since May and dropped my cholesterol down 45 points.

Keep truckin yourself and thank you for sharing your amazing story!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so much for sharing, I scrolled down to your pics first and then read your story! WOW, God is so good all the time! Thank you for the inspiration! I seriously teared up reading your amazing story, keep on rocking girl!
  • obxcrew
    obxcrew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow wow WOW!!!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great job!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You lost that weight quick and you are so beautiful!! (Even before) Congrats girl :flowerforyou:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look awesome.
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration! I'm so sorry about your sister. But you should be really proud of yourself! My jaw is still on the floor!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Keep up the great work!
  • Eisey127
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing. Very inspirational :)
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    I also started in March of 2012 and I have not been as diligent as you....You look incredible! Good job.

You should be proud.

God Bless you!

=)
  • gmurphy910
    Options
    That is fantastic! You have
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh Kim, your faith, the way your turned a heart breaking situation into fuel and your weight loss are all inspiring!

They are inspiring not only for my weight loss, but also for my challenge with getting myself past the difficult times that I have faced for the last few years.

I know that the Lord only puts before us what he knows we can handle, but sometimes it's hard to see his plan and not try to fight against it.

I have tried to look at the negatives and see the positives that come from them. And I am trying to do that here now.

I blamed my life for losing the person I was and being depressed over it. Now I am realizing that the person I was would have very shortly self destructed had it not been for the changes my life took. And that I don't want to be that person anymore, but a new person who is health, happy and strong enough to take on the challenges that come my way, and appreciate the rewards that come following those challenges.

My condolences on the loss of your sister ! And continued Blessings to you!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A few Friends on here have asked about how I have kept firm throughout this whole thing... and I can only share what has worked in my personal experience... you notice the name "Cowgirl Kimi", thats because I run a small horse farm. So I am up and moving at LEAST 5 days a week, like clock work. I work for 3 hours straight, which includes lifting hay bales, pulling hoses, walking horses here and there, mucking stalls, shoveling occasionally, using a wheelbarrow, etc. I wear a HRM and it is a WONDERFUL thing to own! YAY! ( When I was really overweight, I would burn over 1000 cals, easy!) but now that I am in a healthy BMI, things have sloooowwweeddd down a bit. So when I am filling water buckets, I don't stand still... I am always jogging in place or doing invisible chairs. I find core strengthening exercises and I sneak em in EVERY CHANCE I GET!
    When I have to carry a broom somewhere, I carry it in front of me, with my arms extended out and holding it horizontally, while curling and walking in a lunge.... lol Yeah... I'm THAT guy. lol Once in a while someone will say something to me about it teasingly, and I will just say "Everyone here who has lost 45 inches in less than a year raise their hand"... surprisingly, I am the only one with my hand raised.. and the crowd goes silent. lol

All this being said to get to this point... the WORLD is YOUR GYM. God gave us this place to make us stronger, thriving, living humans in His image. FIND YOUR WORKOUT. <3 Who cares if you look silly for a moment? You know what? The same folks who judge you are the same ones who will beep their horns at you for taking too much time at the drive thru window at McD's. lol So what!

A few items I REALLY value to keep toned are: 1. My HRM
    2. My neoprene waist band cinchy thingy I got for 3 bucks at the walmart
    3. running shoes (I started power walking on weekend mornings... that led to shuffling my feet... that broke into faster shuffling... which eventually led to God teaching me how to RUN!) I started walking not even .1 (thats POINT ONE, NOT ONE.. POINT ONE) mile a day (yeah, i was THAT out of shape) now I run 5 miles on saturday morning and most Sundays I run at least 3.75 miles to 5 miles. I'm hooked.

You guys can DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not some super-human. I am weak, broken, have been betrayed by friends in the past, have been told I am not good enough, have been fired from jobs, have been left behind, have been cheated on, have done the cheating myself... (ack!)... thank you, Jesus, for forgiveness! But all this is not based on who I am.. its all based on what I have chosen to do with the pieces. What will you do with your pieces? Will you hide them? Will you put them away for another day.. pretend they arent there? Or will you do this... will you put them all out there and say... wow... this IS a mess... I need help here... lets untangle this... and begin to let the picture that is YOU come into focus... because friends, it IS a BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT picture!

Oh my, I went back a few responses and found this...... My heart is so full right now!!!! This last paragraph, that is the me the Lord has asked that I work on.... Thank you so much for your amazing post. I'm am shaking in my seat right now feeling the powerful vibes that you are sending to the world. God Bless you, he has made a beautiful soul in you! Thank you again and again and again!!!!!!!
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such an inspiration :) sorry for your loss also. I love your positive attitude really is contagious :) xxx
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    Your story is amazing. God bless you and congratulations on your success!
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • JustCozzy
    Options
    AWESOME! Thank you for sharing! I too am a JESUS FREAK and a horse person (dressage, hunter/jumpers). I had to give up riding a couple of years ago - neurosurgeons (and my husband) want me to be walking at age 60. I am so thankful to God for the 32 years of riding that I so enjoyed - and am now curious to see what He brings for me next.

Maybe my weight loss journey will be my next "great passion!" - Keep up the great work and thank you for giving Him the praise and glory!
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!