What's your NSV today???

Options

Replies

• NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wearing size 10 Jeans and having to pull them up as I walk!! I am back in my Jeans that I bought after I was pregnant and they are too big now! I was at point were I couldn't fit in my 10's - I was NOT about to purchase 12's so I just would wear Yoga pants all the time.

YAY for NSV!!!
  • smallsadsam
    smallsadsam Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My skin is looking more and more clear... 23 days in. Just recognized it this morning as an NSV!
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I went out last night and most of my outfit was new. oh and also 2 sizes smaller than I was when I started to lose weight! :D
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I had a dress picked out that I was going to wear. I started this journey at about a 16 in dress size (18 in pants and fitted dresses) and this dress is a fairly forgiving 12 (A line so it doesn't hug my hips too tight), so I was really happy to fit into it when I tried it on last week. I haven't worn this dress in 5 years so yay me! Last night I was trying on old clothes to see where I was and I looked at a different dress that was hanging in the back of my closet and though maybe...

Let me just break down how big this is for me. I've owned this dress for 5.5 years and have NEVER been able to wear it. It is a form-fitting 10 and I bought it at the same time I bought the 12 I mentioned earlier. It didn't fit me at the time but it was so beautiful and of course I was going to lose the weight then so why not, right? Wrong. I never lost the weight. I've been looking at that dress in my closet for over half a DECADE, people, and I've never been able to wear it. So last night I pulled it on to see if I might be able to get into it by December for a holiday ball and that sucker zipped right up, y'all! No spankx; no kidding! It pulls a tiny bit around my rear and the boning isn't the most comfortable when I sit, but dangit, I look AWESOME in that dress!!!

And then I proceeded to wear it around the house for 3 hours just because I could. :)

LOVE that you wore the dress around the house just because! I would have too! :laugh:
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My NSV was buying new pants for work. Down from a side 24 to a size 18!! Now if I could just lose some weight in my boobs I could buy smaller shirts too!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    NSV today is I pulled out the smallest pair of jeans in my closet I had boxed up...they slid right on no problem with a little extra room! I'll be having to buy new pants soon! :) I'm feeling pretty damn proud!
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Spilling something and not getting really upset over it. I usually do, it's an anxiety thing.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm basically swimming in my work pants today and it feels great.
    This pair is from last year and were soooo tight on my thighs almost to the point I couldn't comfortably wear them.

Today, they are HUGE on me AND I have to wear a belt on the tightest loop to keep them up.

Woohoo! :happy:
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im gonna get back in the gym after a long summer of running outside/hikes/yoga, its time to hit the treadmill and weights again. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A shirt that seems to be a large or medium fits me, kinda snug, but still fits. :D
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Had to wear a belt with my jeans last night. I was able to take them off without unbuttoning/unzipping them :) Guess it's time to buy new clothes
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I flew on an airplane and the seat belt fit with tons of room to spare and the tray table came down easily without hitting my legs or my belly!
    I also threw out the last of my old jeans over the weekend. I'm down 4 sizes. :smile:
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    <--- My new profile pic that I took this morning. ^_^ Size 4 jeans that are too big now, plus a fitted shirt, _tucked in_ AND _wearing a belt_. Old me never would've been able to wear this and feel comfortable. :D So definitely an NSV for me.
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Not really NSV today, well a little today...wearing jeans I haven't worn in 5 years... :drinker:

But yesterday was a HUGE NSV wore the first pair of size 8 pants (bought them as a goal pair 2 months ago in target) for the first time EVER? Or since 8th grade maybe?!?! :bigsmile:

That is huge to me since I've had two babies and was 95 pounds heavier this month last year! YEAHHHHHH!!!!! :drinker:

Now this should motivate me to get my fitness on today and ignore all the candy around the office....LOL!

Great job everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    someone at work brought in 2 cakes.........it is 11:21 and i haven't had any of it!
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    what is nsv? What does that stand for? I'm pretty new here and dont understand.
    (I actually had to google it myself) :tongue:
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Ate like a horse yesterday and when I weighed in this morning I'd lost 5 lbs. I am still thinking my scale is on crack.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Time for a new belt. The one I'm wearing today doesn't do anything anymore.
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wearing what used to be my favorite pair of jeans nearly 10 years ago. I haven't been able to wear them for at least 6 or 7 years! I'm well and truly back into size 8 territory!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to take my belt down a notch. Haven't done that it a long time (as in since college five or six years ago). As a motivating gift I bought myself a new watch :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!