Ripped in 30-how many calories

Options
I just started the Ripped in 30 program today. Im tryin to keep track of how many calories I burn. Does anyone know around about how many calories you burn for each workout?

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    If it is like 30 day shred then log it in as Circuit training, general
  • kellyknudsen
    kellyknudsen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try getting a heart rate monitor at a sporting goods store. I got one a few weeks ago and have worn it every day and love it. It will tell you how many calories you burn throughout the day. Of course it's not 100% accurate but you can get a good idea of what you burn.
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I weigh 162, 5'5" and I burn around 340 calories with Ripped in 30 according to my HRM.
  • mandy935
    mandy935 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been doing ripped in 30 and log it as circuit training general....after doing some online research I found the calories burned are comparable. I usually do two different weeks at once...i.e. I do week 4 followed by week 3 or sometimes do a run before of after and alternate with pilates, I just don't find 30 minutes is enough.
  • jhunny31
    Options
    30 mins is def not enough... for me that is.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM. I burn an average of 300 cals for the whole workout (I turn it on before warm up and leave it on until cool down is over). I'm 5'8" and 159lbs.