7 months, 60lbs, 27kg, 5 dress sizes

Options

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful story- I am inspired and amazed- I would love to lose 60lbs in 7months- that's about the amount I need to lose- I am aiming for 80lbs but would be overjoyed with 60. I want to commend you because only the people who have this weight battle can understand the difficulty.You should wake up daily feeling like a million bucks- I am in the struggle stage right now-no friends to work out with me because they have all had the gastric sleeve surgery so they drop lots of weight without moving a finger- I feel so alone. My boyfriend is a P90X fanatic and I have no energy--it's a battle but I am going to try to stay positive--I have to lose this weight it has changed me for the worst and I need to get my life back- you have inspired me. Let me just ask you, on the days that You skipped or cheated and ate a fatty bad food did it affect you badly? or did your body still lose the weight?

Never cheated....well apart from a few days of struggling to not over eat. I know when I have something that I used to love, it does get me bad now. Like mashed potatoes..... loved them...now they make me feel so sick. I now tell myself that "I don't eat that anymore" and that seems to help.

Never skipped a day, not in the whole time. That's 240 days without missing a day of working out, some days I'll do more than 1 workout, but that means 240 workouts I've now done at least. :O Wow.... that's heaps. No wonder I'm tired.

Also I've discovered that burning a Vanilla scented candle will help me keep my hunger at bay. I've stocked up on candles lol.
  • MichiganGirl42
    MichiganGirl42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and well deserved too. You worked hard and achieved all. You are very inspiring to everyone here who are tryint to acieve their goals.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job! You look so much younger now!
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Now everyone can see your beautiful eyes!
  • Jenn037
    Jenn037 Posts: 18
    Options
    this is what I am going through right now with needing to loose 100lbs. I have good days and days that its everything I can do not to throw the towle in . I to love to work out and hate it when I cant because of my schudel. I thinks its amazing what you did and all the weight you lost. I look to you as an inspartion. Thanks for sharing your story and can you help me now :):)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so much younger! WTG!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! So beautiful and glowing! Congrats to you!
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    You look beautiful, thanks for sharing your inspiring success.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person, i bet you are inside and out.... well done you are an inspiration
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!! Congratulations!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome transformation
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Wow I see a huge difference, great job!
  • tiredmammy
    Options
    I am very proud, so is my husband :) He actually LOOKS at me now. I love it. I used to shy away from any attention, used to hide behind fat clothes. Now I wear skinny jeans, even a sexy short little number yesterday & love it when I get tooted at :)

Yeah - it's the hubbies that make it worthwhile - cant wait to be back to who I was when we met - makes me sad really to think, I've let myself go this much.

You look lovely - and most importantly healthy !
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I am very proud, so is my husband :) He actually LOOKS at me now. I love it. I used to shy away from any attention, used to hide behind fat clothes. Now I wear skinny jeans, even a sexy short little number yesterday & love it when I get tooted at :)

Yeah - it's the hubbies that make it worthwhile - cant wait to be back to who I was when we met - makes me sad really to think, I've let myself go this much.

You look lovely - and most importantly healthy !

I was big when we met, but put on 20kg after that. He's put on weight as well & after seeing what I've done he now works out as well. Pity his diet has not changed, but slow steps with him is best. He was kinda worried I'd run off with a new bloke :O
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your honesty made me cry. i can relate and am so inspired by you. look forward to the day i post my weight loss. thanx for sharing:)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I didn't mean to make anyone cry :( I don't think I meant to inspire anyone either :( I can hardly motivate myself on most days lol.
  • francine470
    francine470 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!