90 pounds in 1 year

Options

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awwww that's fab, you worked so hard and you look great and SO happy, well done you!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You're so cute! Great job :D
  • enigmachik
    Options
    Yayy!! Congrats!
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank You so much everyone! I keep getting messages on how i did it well this is how
    When i first started my diet i got the book the flat belly diet and did that for about a month., After that i ate really well i dont starve myself but if i want a cheeseburger i wont depriive myslef of it if you get my drift. i eat about 1000 calories a day i dont obsess over calories or anything. a large part is i have a medical condition wich makes eating very very hard i cant swallow anything and choke very easily. due to this i have to eat slowly and drink a ton of water if you eat slower you get fuller faster and dont have to eat as much. also if you drink a lot of water the same principle applies. i work part time at a gas station about 1/2 mile from my house and i bike there and back. on days i dont work i do a couple of different exorcise routines. I usually do about 30-40 min of wii fit to start, 10 min of hula hoop 10 min of basic step along with boxing yoga and strength training after that i run on the treadmill i got at a garage sale for around 50$ its old and wobbly but still works so im not complaining. on the treadmill if i am just walking i do about a mile if im jogging i do about 1/2 mile and try to do it without stopping and im usually doing that for about 20 min i alsp have been doing zumba its a dancing class thing. I dont have the money to do it at a gym so i found great videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvbn3V-Ptoc and since i was so overweight the weight just melted off

i hope this helps other people as much as it has helped me and good luck everyone!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are simply adorable!!!
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! I am SO proud of you not just for the weight loss, but because you chose to do it in a healthy way!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a huge success!!! You look wonderful! And congratulations on your goal :)
  • CiarraCA
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! we have similar stats, i started around the same weight and i am also 5'2 and now 90 pounds down as well!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great job
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • hendersoncca
    hendersoncca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Way to make a positive healthy change, beautiful!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!:smile:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself ! You look beautiful :)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You should be beyond proud! And flaunt it! I have had to re-assess my goals. I wanted a high amount and have lowered it because I look/feel and am better but it doesn't come off as fast/easy as it would seem. I need to be happy with what I've got.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!!
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation, you really look fantastic. Well done :)
  • abdavison1
    Options
    congrats and way to do it the right way! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!