Kudos on your success!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome, and so cute!!! Beautiful smile. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOOO! YES YOUR FROM DETROIT TO! YOUR A GREAT INSPIRATION GOOD JOB!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You should be super, super proud! You are so cute. Enjoy everything life has to offer..
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow - I hope I do as well, you look great - well done.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Dang.................... u did fantastic.
  • EclipseNight
    Options
    Oh look fabulous - in both pictures, I might add, you are adorable. Congrats on the weight loss, very inspirational! I hope I can do it too.
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So pretty!
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Aw, way to go!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
    I hope to see those same results on myself next year..going from 230 to 130. Not sure that will be my exact goal weight once I get closer..I'll adjust it depending on how I look and fell.

Congrats!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'2" and was 243 last year. I am now down to 183, but i am hoping to get to 125! Grats on your success!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Very awesome! you should be so proud of yourself!!
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • toogsmom
    toogsmom Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So glad I ran across this too. I am trying to loose 100 lbs in a year . I am 5' 3" . So seeing your pics help me to see what a huge difference that i will see in my figure too! Ive lost 45 so far and still have a way to go.... so very inspirational!!! Thanks for posting this!!! your hard work has definitely paid off!!!!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is me my senior year of high school. I was 230 pounds and im only 5"2. I knew it was time for a change
    wag1p3.jpg

This is me today im 90 pounds thinner and so much happier and healthier my goal from the beginning was 100 pounds at the time it sounded crazy but ive gotten so far and now im so close im so proud of myself
    25p1t1x.jpg

WOWWWWW!!!!! you don't even look like the same person and you soooo much younger now that you lost your weight!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    Wow, amazing, way to go!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are glowing, and rocking major cute boots!
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! It's always such a great feeling to see success from other short girls! Although you're 2" taller than I am, we started at around the same weight. Awesome to see your pics, don't be shy about uploading more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!