Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How high do you like them?

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    5" +
    The taller, the better. I love that ish. My fiance is 6' 5" so I especially love wearing sky high pumps. ;)

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I'm a shorty and enjoy my heels tall. 5' are the lowest I'll buy. If they aren't at least 5' then I don't bother. I have 1 pair of 3' and I do wear them once in awhile, but only when I'm not wearing a dress lol. I have a pair of 7' heels that I love but the straps broke on them, so time to go back to the stripper store and buy more.

I also wear heels a lot more now that I've lost weight. I had a few pair when I was at my biggest but hated wearing them. Now I can wear them a lot longer then I use to.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I'm 5'11'' barefoot, so I tend to not go over 2 inches in heels.

Me too. My highest are 5 inches. I tower over everyone in them buy theyre sexy as heck. The sacrifices we make for shoes..... Most are 2-3 inches though
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    I would prefer wedged heels or flats with a inch on the heel. But if I must wear heels they range from 2-4 at the most. Anything higher would make me fall. I have before. Smh. I am 5'8 and it makes me look almost 6 flat. My sweetheart is like 5'5. Not a good look for me to tower him any more than I already do.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    I wore platforms way back in the Seventies, when I was a teenager. Today, my knees can't take the pressure - I don't wear anything higher than 3 inches max. I end up kicking them off when I sit back down at my desk after walking in them for a bit.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I love those and I would attempt to wear them but I know without a doubt I would end up falling on my butt. I'm 5'4" and I love to wear heels or boots anything that makes me look taller.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    4" is the tallest pair I have...wouldn't mind going higher though :) I'm only 5'1.5" so I like the illusion of height :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    I'm a heels kind of girl. My heels range from 3 to 6 inches I think. I look horrible in flat shoes unless they are cute flip flops.
  • I love heels! :love: im up to like 32 pairs... and all of them are 6+ inch stiletto, i cant rock the thick heel so they are all thin.
    Im only 5ft and my boyfriend is 6'6 so i can rock them and still look short.

http://heelsandhome.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/neutral107brnz-e.jpg?w=529
    i got these in like 3 different colors! :heart:
  • 5" +
    The taller, the better. I love that ish. My fiance is 6' 5" so I especially love wearing sky high pumps. ;)

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg

i have a pair just like these :tongue:
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    0"

Yeah, I'm tall - but I just can't stand the way they make my feet hurt. I have horribly bad ankles so that doesn't help....
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Really cute...I can't wear them, only like an inch for me
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    5" +

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg

i have a pair just like these :tongue:

Are they Louboutins? I'd be really jealous..
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Love them!!!
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    I have pairs going up to 6 inches, but I usually don't wear heels that high unless I know I won't be walking a lot. At work I don't go above about 3.5 inches, but usually I wear flats. My feet get sore quickly.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    If I wear heels... I wear them in bed. Otherwise sneakers only please :)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    stoner-dog-strikes-again_c_208377_zpsd7148902.jpg
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    omg...I want them red and black heels posted on here :0)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    I prefer my heels 4" or higher. I have up to 6" heels in my wardrobe.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    At 5'9" I used to wear around 3" heels all the time (especially boots). But then I broke both bones in my leg down by the ankle and it's now filled with a bunch of hardware, therefore I go with flats now!:sad: