218 down to 120 no makeup needed Photos

Options

Replies

• anewhoney
    Options
    Bless your heart.. You look BeAuTiFuL :-) I was at the same starting weight and look forward to that moment :-)
  • Fittabulous
    Fittabulous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gorg before, but wow Simply Beautiful!!! Great job!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Hard work pays off!!!
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic and you look so at ease in your own skin. Congratulations on your transformation!
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options
    :) WTG!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a totally different person! Way to go!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) congrats !! :D
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look absolutely stunning. well done :o)
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This is great
  • foxkitten
    foxkitten Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :)
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! so inspiring!!
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    You look amazing.:-)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    33 never, I would have put you in your early 20's, and what an absolute beauty you are. Very well done on what you have achieved, amazing transformation x
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think you were pretty before but now you are showing your real beautiful self!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I will need to take official full body change shots soon so sorry this isn't a complete post. My hubby was testing a new camera and I was sitting on the couch in my pjs. I fully expected to need to delete whatever test shots he took since I had no makeup and was in garage sale pjs. When I looked at the shots though I didn't even recognize me. This moment is the greatest reward I have had so far. I saw a pretty girl for the first time and there is no fancy clothes or makeup needed. I have felt cute or well put together before but never pretty. I don't think anyone should have to be any size to feel pretty but I know from experience most of us need a certain image to feel that way. I hope all of you reach the moment where you see that image too. :-)

218.jpg

9.18.12_003_zps3aecc958.jpg

wow you are a KNOCK OUT.. absolutely true natural beauty.. amazing.. and you just look 'peacful ' and happy.. i love it..and of course the kid had to be in pic too, LOL.. congrats.. amazing transformation.. freakin amazing!!!! i started mfp a bit heavier then u at 231#'s and cw 209 and gw 155... i cant even imagine 120!!! (in my bra) lol jk.. but ya you look great and healthy! wow.. blows me away..2#"s from 100#'s lost for you!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations! :) Thanks for sharing your photo's, it gives people like me inspiration to keep going. :)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're glowing :)))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!