Halfway There Progress Pictures!

Options

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely a difference Stephanie! Keep going and you'll be even MORE of a knock out (if that's possible :wink: )
  • laughingfox
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hot momma! Great job!!

Jeannie:flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate the warm comments. :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This website has changed my life. I love MFP and the people on here! You all are so wonderful! :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great job stephanie, i'm very proud of you,you are a great inspiration to me.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great job stephanie, i'm very proud of you,you are a great inspiration to me.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    You look super, Thanks for the motivation...I might have to dig up some old photos and do the same and see if I can see a difference...I am close to half way as well.Great job!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I had to go back and forth on the two and compare that shirt...its amazing the difference in fit!!! they were hardly able to button on the before, and after...well, you need a smaller shirt :laugh: You should feel so proud!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Thank you everyone, again! :smile:
  • Elfie1
    Elfie1 Posts: 30
    Options
    YAYYYYYY FOR YOU!!!! How pretty you look, you should be very proud of yourself!!!!

:drinker:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting these you look great! What a huge difference you can really see how much weight you have lost, good job!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! I am so proud of you and how hard you've worked. I love that you did it while eating and being healthy. i always learn something new from you and I appreciate you for that! You inspire me daily! Thank you!!!! You keep kickin' butt!
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    awesome!!!! you look fabulous, dahhhhhling! :)
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing the same shirt in both pictures? It looks like it and that's a GREAT idea and example of how far you have come.
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    You look amazing.. The look on your face brought tears to my eyes. Congrats on all your hard work. You are an inspiration to me as my starting weight and goal weight are in the same range as yours. :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    :drinker: way to go! I bet you feel GREAT!:drinker:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Catherine - Same outfit in both photos! I will probably keep the outfit to do goal photos too, just to see the difference. :laugh:

Thank you everyone! :smile: I do feel great! I feel strong, healthy, and absolutely happy.
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Stephanie, you look awesome! You have so much more confidence in the new pictures--it's what really sets them apart for me.

Keep it up, pretty lady! :flowerforyou:
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    Your photos are amazing, what a fantastic idea.
    Thank you for posting , it gives us all motivation to keep going.
    Sometimes when the scale only moves a 1/2 lb its very frustrationg.
    It feels like those tiny losses dont matter but added all together this is the result.:happy:
    You look sooooo much happier.
    Great job!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    that is so great, you look so amazing and happy and healthy! and is that the same outfit? i didn't even notice at first because of how differently it fits you.. awesome job!! good luck on the 2nd half!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!