My stomach before and afer

Options
bohrsy88
bohrsy88 Posts: 56 Member
Hey all

Finally figured out how to post photos.. here is a before and after of my stomach.. the before was actually taken a while in to the weight loss so i was actually a fair bit bigger.. but still think it shows a fairly big difference. Ive lost about 30lbs since my biggest.. not as much as some on here i know but im still proud and hope the photos are a little bit hepful in inspiring others... :p

Before
755E7B9D-orig.png

Now- one more stone to go (most of it being on my legs and hips)
E0B35856-orig.jpg

Replies

• indysteve
    indysteve Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hard work paid off
  • feepug
    feepug Posts: 31
    Options
    Looking good chicky, impressive progress!
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well done, llooks great! What kind of excercise did you do?
  • healthyslim54
    Options
    My weight gain always goes right to my abdomen, too. You are looking great. Congratulations!
  • JoalBroun
    JoalBroun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    Hey all

Finally figured out how to post photos.. here is a before and after of my stomach.. the before was actually taken a while in to the weight loss so i was actually a fair bit bigger.. but still think it shows a fairly big difference. Ive lost about 30lbs since my biggest.. not as much as some on here i know but im still proud and hope the photos are a little bit hepful in inspiring others... :p

Before
    755E7B9D-orig.png

Now- one more stone to go (most of it being on my legs and hips)
    E0B35856-orig.jpg
  • bohrsy88
    Options
    Thanks guys.. lots of running, pilates and core exercises..:)
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Wow, thats great work. Well done!
  • Mabuhay1
    Mabuhay1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! You should be proud of yourself. I wish I could do the same. Keep up the good work. Cheers
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you?
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done most of my weight is in my belly too and want to lose about another 25lbs so your an inspiration to me. Did u follow low carb or anything?
  • bohrsy88
    Options
    yes I have PCOS which means i dont break down carbs very well.. so i am on a low card high protein diet and lots of vege .. i find it helps with my stomach issues too as i have ibs.. and generally makes weight loss easier! It took me a year to lose about 30lbs because i had a lot going on in my life and had times when i slipped a bit.. but from when this photo was taken it took me about three months to get to where i am now..
  • Lisaml7411
    Lisaml7411 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job on the losing 30#! Never discount the fact that you didn't/don't have as much weight to lose as others. I have over 100# to lose but your 30# is just as important to you as my 100+# is to me! And your belly is looking awesome! Keep on!!!!

Lisaml7411
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want a tummy like yours! Haha you're looking great!
  • bohrsy88
    Options
    Thank you Lisa and lots of luck to u
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking good!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Honey, I'm looking at your pic and I don't see where that stone is gonna come from. You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    nice work. It shows that you have worked hard! Happy running!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Very nice...you have achieved a nice body.
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    How long was that journey? You look wonderful by the way! xx :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!