Medical testing on animals ....better them than me.....

Options
2»

Replies

• KawaiiJennie
    Options
    Yeah... The original poster was obviously joking to annoy stupid internet people. The people who then posted saying criminals should be tested on, kinda ironically more f****d than the original comment there. Sad commentary on the human condition, knowing that all of you people up there exist :(.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The testing you're referring to is cosmetic testing, not medical. ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    runs for cover.......

2m2wg49.gif

I have a cat who looks like that one. Poor thing! Although, she pooped on my bedroom floor last night and I stepped in it on the way to the bathroom this morning, so she isn't my favorite at the moment ...
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'll say it...maybe we should do it on prison inmates? Keep the system down?

its better than the death penalty
    "very sorry we wrongfully convicted you at least your only blind not dead!"
    as a country without the death penalty i like this idea... i think the death penalty is wrong i think life imprisonment is too soft... lets safe the cute ickle bunnies and test on them instead...

x
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    *gets popcorn*
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

its better than the death penalty
    "very sorry we wrongfully convicted you at least your only blind not dead!"
    as a country without the death penalty i like this idea... i think the death penalty is wrong i think life imprisonment is too soft... lets safe the cute ickle bunnies and test on them instead...

x

Finally someone gets me :). HAHA...i'm not saying we test on your normal criminals...just those that aren't going anywhere...besides a prison is a perfect testing environment...lots of bars incase we accidentally create a zombie.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Shampoo isn't medicine, love.

Also they can test it in a laboratory without animals quite easily and a lot of companies do that.
    The reason they test it on animals, is because it is easier to understand for a jury, in case someone sues the cosmetic company if they've had an allergic reaction to their products. That's pretty much the only reason why big cosmetic companies test their products on animals and not in a laboratory.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    would not want zombies.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    would not want zombies.

well....most of the time we wouldn't.....trust me...there are days....
  • Pollygurl
    Options
    How many times do they need to keep repeating the test. You are wrong!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Animals don't deserve that torture but alot of humans do. I boycott companies that test on animals if at all possible.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    GENIUS
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I agree... *ducks*
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    It's totally wrong and immoral to test products on helpless animals!

Plus, it makes them taste funny when we eat them.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I agree... *ducks*

What did ducks ever do to you?