Hello, I'd love some friends

Options
Hi, Ive just commited myself to MFP after struggling with so many Diets im baffled - going to try to find my own way. Im in Northern Ireland.

Ive got about 60Lbs to lose and hope to get there through hard work.

Would love some friends along the way and I hope to be a good friend in return.

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi, April17 (my birthdays April 171!). Welcome to MFP! I hope it is as helpful to you as it has been to me. I started my lifestyle change (no more diets...gotta change for good this time!) on August 20 and came across my fitness pal almost a month ago. Today is my 26th day here. I am 49 and have a total of 65-70 lbs to lose. Currently I have another 49-54 lbs to go. If my body will let me go lower I would be thrilled to do so...we shall see. Feel free to add me as a fiend, if you wish:)
  • charstarz
    charstarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Joining mfp is a great step. Logging helps you realise what you're actually eating and there are some great people to support you. Im from London anyone feel free to add me :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    joined MFP last June and it has really helped me to understand how the food and activity choiced I make affect my body. This has lead me to making better choices on my own and as of today (my weigh-in is Saturday) I am down to 164 from 209 at the end of May. I especially love the recipe forum on here. It offers tons of healthy alternatives to favored foods.
    I am always happy to have a new friend. Feel free to add me.
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi April17, I also just joined today. I have about 60-70 lbs to lose. I went to put on my winter clothes today, as it snowed, and nothing fit. Just the motivation I have needed to get started.
  • aprilgreen25
    Options
    Hi April17. My name is April, and I joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. I have found that with logging my food and tracking my exercise on here, I have started to lose the weight again. I was stuck for a couple of months after losing my first 42 pounds, and that was quite frustrating! I am on here daily, and I keep my friends list under 20 so that I am able to be very supportive without feeling overwhelmed. So, you can add me if you would like to!
  • halfretird
    halfretird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome April, its a wonderful site....your welcome to add me.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I love this site!!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Put me down..I could use some help myself.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but remember it's myfitnesspal not mydietpal, sorry pet peeve...
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to go ahead and add me!
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this site! It has been so helpful to me and is a great motivational tool.
  • juliea5
    juliea5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP yesterday after visiting my dietician. I have a long journey ahead of me and am looking for motivational friends with helpful hints. My husband and I are retired, no kids, and I do most of the cooking in the house. Any good, low-cal and lowfat recipes would be welcome. Thanks and have a great day :happy:
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I joined in August, lost 25 so far, have about 60 left to lose. I am finding this site very helpful. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • andibswanson
    andibswanson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MFP is an amazing tool!!!! Use it every single day and you will be held accountable. It is awesome! Feel free to add me as well! Enjoy your journey....Always Remember that You Are Worth It!!!
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:

I am 41 years old and I live in Northern California and I LOVE MFP..... logging in my food and exercise keeps me accountable and I love all of the support and motivation the members provide!!!!
  • euthena
    euthena Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey hun
    I found this place about 2 weeks ago and I find it a massive help :) I have about 97lbs to lose. good food choicesand exercise is the way forward and this place brings it all together with lots of nice folk. Feel free to add me if you want.
    euthie
    xxx
  • kristym0716
    kristym0716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi April.. I just started on MFP the beginning of the week, and am looking to lose about 75lbs and of course am looking for friends as well. The 2 I got right away have been great supporters already. I'm sending a request to you, please add me if you'd like. Together we can get it done!

Kristy
  • giggles0002
    giggles0002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined two weeks ago. Just working on tracking what I eat right now and getting in some steady movement at least three times a week.
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey, friend request sent to you