Men with Hairy chests like me....yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I say YAY! Because to me, it doesn't matter either way. As long as you don't have a hairy back lol
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    hello ladies

burt_cosmo_rect-460x307.jpg

This is the winning post! :laugh:

Absolutely!!!!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Nay -- Sorry.
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    hair is good, sexy and oh so masculine. But a little manscaping is recommended. I like it on the chest portion...leave that alone. Not a fan of so much on the stomach. But leave some in the bellybutton area. I LOVE that line of hair there that leads to paradise. :)
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Privious thread was taken possibly for bad wording.

I think my husband has a harrier chest! Ha, I would prefer a guy with a hairy chest than one with no hair at all
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Hair doesn't matter. The man does.

My husband has more than you and there's no place I'd rather be than culed up on his hairy chest, though it does tickle the nose sometimes.

I prefer it! and completely agree. My favorite place in the whole world is curled up on my boyfriends hairy chest.
  • SabrinaLily
    Options
    Sorry but only because you asked- nay. A BIG BIG BIG nay.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my husband's chest hair to grow! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My vote YAY! I like a REAL MAN.. not a teenage boy.

I can beat the crap out of your "real men", genetics has seen to giving me a hairless chest.

To emphasize my point:

100512132019.jpg

That's without shaving ladies. 6'2, 195 lb

pardon the angry looking face, still in beast mode from workout and didn't care about smiling.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love my BF's hair chest and his beard. SO, so manly.

Guys who shave or wax their bodies.... um no. I go for a girl if I'm wanting silky smooth.
  • CarynCharB
    CarynCharB Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    YaY! Manly man!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yay! Not sure why but I like a little hair on my man. My husband cage fights and shaves for the cage. I hate it!! Cant wait for him to grow it back (he only does it for me!!)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Mmmmhmmm yummy! !! I love real men
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh YEAH! Gotta love chest hair! Something else to run your fingers through as he goes thin on top!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I like some but that's too damn much for my taste. My husband's is hairy and I once talked him into letting me wax it. I got halfway thru and he made me stop because it stung too much.... *eyeroll* ... guys are wimps.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I can beat the crap out of your "real men", genetics has seen to giving me a hairless chest.
    You would have died off after the first cold-snap. Darwin hates you. :laugh:
  • pawprint_net
    Options
    Interesting thread... as a very hairy guy (easily grew a full beard in grade 10 and garnered the nickname 'Grizz' - perks: great for not getting carded ;) )

I have to say it's a blessing and a curse. Itches like hell and with some shirts can actually get painful near the belt line. Personally I don't like it and would shave it off ... but my wife doesn't want me to :) and that, I think is the key here. Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't ever expect it to be something everyone is going to like or dislike (that goes for almost everything about anyone's body) but it is 'me' and that's that.

The key here... my wife likes it - which is really all I care about. If she didn't I'd shave it off.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't mind chest hair but I do not like back hair or butt cheek hair :noway:
  • naschulze
    Options
    I don't see the relation between chest hair and being a "real man." They are all "real men", a man with hair on his chest is just a hairy man.

I prefer without, when I want to kiss your chest or snuggle against it I don't want hair all over my face.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I prefer a hairy chest, but I wouldn't fault someone for being naturally not-hairy.
    Shaving/waxing is just silly to me- and the stubble is the WORST.