Dedicated Friends Needed...

Options
hbdub7
hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
Hi Everyone!!!

I have been on MFP for about a year, I signed up with some good friends, and they have not signed in for MONTHS!!! I have lost about 45lbs so far and want to work on losing another 70 to 80lbs!!! I have some friends that I have meet on MFP but slowly I have been deleting them because they are not active, meaning they have not signed in for over a month.

I am looking for some dedicated people that we can work together to help acheive our goals! I have run, I play softball, sand volleyball, Kosama...all those things

SOOOO if you can help me, and I can help you PLEASE ADD ME!!!!!!

Thanks dolls!!! :smile:

Replies

• aamckay9
    Options
    Hi!

I need dedicated friends too! I joined MFP last month. :) I've been walking/running. I just ordered 30 Day Shred, so I'll start that when it comes in the mail. My mini goal is to weigh 160 by Dec 13.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request :)

I log and exercise daily!

Anyone else can feel free to add me too
  • emmalilypad
    emmalilypad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I love to encourage and cheer people on! I'm on a lot, it keeps me on track so well.

We got this. :D
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    sending request! I log every day... Looking forward to supporting you.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    FR Sent: I'm always on here logging everything, and I try my best to cheer people on as they accomplish so much.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add Me!! I log in daily and I've been collecting some good motivational friends myself... i have 115 pounds to lose so I'll be here a while!! :-)
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. This week I hit 275 days. I log everything; however my diary isn't open -- so if that bothers you don't add me, LOL! I (like most people) need to make more time for exercise especially since I am part of a group trying lose 20 lbs by Christmas.
  • Becca_Bravo
    Options
    I just joined today. I definitely need the friends, lol.... Good luck on your journeys everyone!
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    always need more buds!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) feeeeellll free!
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends!~
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Friend request sent! I log workouts 6 out of 7 days and log in daily. Good luck in your journey. We can all use a little more motivation and support along the way.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I log every day (sometimes I don't on Saturdays because I work a 16 hr shift).

So add me too.
    I have been on this site for awhile and have very few friends.
  • nicolemarie1978
    nicolemarie1978 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Anyone else can add me as well :)
  • rplitt09
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP since June and it has been a great help to me. I try to log on and exercise almost everyday. I've lost 35 pounds since I started dieting this time. I still have 50 - 60 pounds to go. We all need encouragement to continue.
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm getting back on track.
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    I am here every day!! Anyone who is also here daily (or close to it) please add me! I am uber dedicated, and it has really clicked this time. I am totally up for good like minded friends. :)
    29972982.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to support and find more support! I have been using MFP for about a year as well. My log in days was reset over Labor Day weekend because I was on vacation in the mountains with no outside communication! It was kind of nice but I was bummed. I would be close to 260 log in days now. Anyway, I have lost 30 lbs, most since last December. I have been at the same weight since April! I am ready to kick it into gear and get the weight loss moving again! It's nice to have that extra push to keep moving!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...add me too!