Thursday February 18th

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Okay ... so it seems the scale has been set to stay in on spot ... LOL ... I stayed the same again ... good luck to you ...

January 7 - 184 lbs
January 14 - 180.5 lbs (-3.5 lbs)
January 21 - 182 lbs (+1.5 lbs) (-2 lbs total)
January 28 - 180 lbs (-2 lbs) (-4 lbs total)
February 4 - 182 lbs (+2 lbs) (-2 lbs total)
February 11 - 182 lbs (0 lbs) (-2 lbs total)
February 18 - 182 lbs (0 lbs) (-2 lbs total)

Replies

• Keep at it :)
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Keep with it, this will happen in time...I would just suggest that if you are not already doing it to track your sodium level on your food chart and to make sure and get all your waters in each day( if not more)..I always remind myself that I did not get like this over night and it sure will not come off like that either...Just have patients and stick with it, you will start seeing the scale move again..you could also be losing inches instead of weight also...but it will all come together in the long run...

Hang in there and Best of Luck!!!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    I find roller coasting your calories when 'stuck' can help. Eat your exercise calories one day, then 1/2 another, then none the next, over-eat another ... helps your body not get too stuck and keeps metabolim engaged!
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    have you noticed a change in shape/size? your weight could be staying fairly stable for the moment but you could still be losing body fat, which is the important thing really.

are you recording girths or anything?
  • Hey Maggie, I too stayed the same but I am noticing a lot of changes in muscle. I have never really been one to lose actual pounds but tend to go down in size easier. I see we have alot of new faces to the group :bigsmile: I don't really know what happened to everyone else maybe they are all down south and laying on a nice sunny beach....which I will be in 28 sleeps so I have to keep working my *kitten* off....literally :laugh:
    Have a great week all and talk to you soon.
    Sheri
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Thanks everyone for your support ... how cool is that? I'm not too concerned about staying the same for a bit ... I dumped the weight fast at first so it will all work out in the end I'm sure. I'm going to the sunny beaches of Mexico soon too ... woo hoo!! 26 more sleeps for me. Woo Hoo again!! Sheri ... where is it that you're going?
  • we are going to the Dominican in 28 sleeps!!!! We have been there before and enjoy it. We have never been to Mexico but it seems to be the place to go this year, my daughter went there last year to the Mia and loved it. You will have a blast!!!
This discussion has been closed.