Yipee!!! My Pants are Getting to Big - w/pics

Options
This afternoon I put on my "go to jeans." You know the ones that you pull out of your closet that are skin tight yet some how beyond your knowlege you can miraculously fit into them.Well this is what happened....

Pantsgettingbig_10-5-2012.jpg

Moved a belt notch over again

10052012_movedbeltknotchover.jpg

10-5-2012.jpg

I just can't say it enough...."I Love Those NSV's!!!!!"

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WONDERFULLY AWESOME!!!! You are right! I think if I would have known about NSVs the first 100 times I tried to lose the weight I would have been successful long before now! They do keep you going for sure!!!
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!! Always like excuses for getting new clothes - LOL!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    Feels so good! YAY for you !!!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    WONDERFULLY AWESOME!!!! You are right! I think if I would have known about NSVs the first 100 times I tried to lose the weight I would have been successful long before now! They do keep you going for sure!!!

Yea me too..I also didn't know how misleading the scale be either.
  • lexingtoncissy56
    Options
    great job!! what are NSV's?
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!!
  • jehuster
    Options
    great job!! what are NSV's?

None Scale Victories. Such as fitting into a dress you haven't worn in awhile, moving the belt over another notch, ect... NSV;s motivate you to keep on the weight loss wagon because you can actually see the results and you know you are losing weight.

Example: i have only lost 10lbs by the scale but I have lost a total of 14.5 inches and even though logically you wouldn't think my clothes would be this baggy from only a 10lb weight loss they are because of all the inches I have lost.

Hope that helps explain it. :drinker:
  • jehuster
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement. :flowerforyou:
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great work - Congratulations! Looking good!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    amazing job! I just recently discovered this feeling as well, and it was probably one of the most favorite moments in my weight loss journey! keep it up! :)
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    very nice!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!