Fess Up!

Options
2»

Replies

• jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons Cafe Mocha , medium 180 cals according to the database.
    Sesame chicken w 1/2 cup steamed rice

Its saturday, I eat whatever I am craving during the week. Lately its anything with SALT!
    Still under by 64 calories. And tommorrow right back on track.

What I've learned from this? I have one day a week, usually only one meal, when I eat what I crave and without guilt.
    It keeps me focused the other 6 days a week.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    oh no, 5 girl scout samoa cookies (just picked them up today). i now have hundreds of them in my house but those will be my one and only taste!!

I have kept my head turned at every stand. I love Samoa's I love Samoa's so much that if they had a human male version of a samoa I would leave my husband in a heartbeat.

So therefore, I'm doing myself a favor and not even buying them this year.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Mine was last night but... 1 Coors light beer, 3 Negra Modelo beers, 1 flat tire beer :ohwell: :blushing:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I was super good yesterday, drank lots of water, and exercised and lost nearly all of that bloat from my terrible day on Friday. The important thing is to get right back to doing the right things. I've heard it's how you do most of the time that counts.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cool thread!!

I'm building up to Lent on Wednesday when I'm going to be giving up all things chocolatey so I'm going overtime on hot chocolate drinks (the low cal ones - but still, I have them in bulk!) and everything that has chocolate in it. I made some chocolate chip cookies 'for the children' and ate a few of those too. I keep telling myself 'it's Lent on Wednesday'. But when I log the cals on mfp it really makes me see how much I"m putting away.

Thinking of starting a Lent challenge group - which board should I post on?
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've heard it's how you do most of the time that counts.
    I like that, a simple way to put a straighforward idea.:smile:
  • weebles
    Options
    Stupid Bold Party Blend Chex Mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that stuff. :mad:
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I got too hungry, and then ate a whole day's worth of food at once. 12" subway veggie sandwich, and giant handfuls of animal cookies. I'm within my calories, but definitely did not nourish my body properly during the day. I will work harder on keeping my foods spaced out during the day. I feel pretty dumb about not paying more attention to following healthy habits.
  • circleflyer
    Options
    Well yesterday I had only eaten about 300 calories. so when dinner came around I decided I was gona pig out!. I had ribs for dinner with pasta and cauliflour and a big bowl of frozen yogurt for desert. I was scared this morning but somehow manged to be down 1.5 lbs from yesterday. I don't actually have a single junk food item in my house right now So its hard for me to eat bad unless I over eat.
  • LisaNBorchers
    Options
    2 glasses of white wine and a bag of microwave popcorn...extra butter:embarassed:
    I have two weeks to go before jumping in my bikini and going to Mexico...I really can't afford to eat that way....but it was sooo good:smile: