30+ New moms

Options
Im looking for new friends who share my lifestyle. I have two older children ages 10 and 15...And a new little guy age 3 months. Looking to lose weight I gained with my first pregnancy, build a booty, and overall tone my body. I love MFP and am excited about this journey just need support and motivation, and Im willing to give it back!

Replies

• shelleybelly76
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your little one, he's adorable! I'm relatively new to MFP as well and totally get the being a mommy and making time for yourself juggling. Sending you a friend request now :)
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Tinikiaj587
    Options
    Welcome! I am starting here again and looking for some motivation as well! I'll add you!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a mom of two boys; 3yr and 2 months. I always need motivation. Seems like I can't find time to exercise at all, so I just want to turn to my favorite soother; food and lots of it. But I am going to try my best to be strong and hang in there.
  • Tinikiaj587
    Options
    I couldn't find time either, hopefully you will find the time! I'm here to help motivate, because I know it can be a struggle!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have three kids too. the oldest two are both under five, but the newest one is three months on october ninth!
  • owl_who
    Options
    Hi fellow mommies! I am brand new here and have a 5 year old girl. Sad to say I'm still sporting some post baby weight. Somehow telling people it's just baby weight doesn't quite work anymore! :happy: Anyway, I've been on and off the health and fitness wagon, and am hoping to make it stick this time. I'm happy to have found you all.
  • idann
    idann Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Would love to exchange motivations!