Friday night..

Options
13»

Replies

• jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    laying in bed drinking some wine waiting for the boyfriend to get home :) work in the morning so staying in tonight! tomorrow night will be my fun night out for the week! going to get some extra cardio in for some room for drinking cals!
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Baking buns and cleaning the kitchen :smile:
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Somewhere along the line after 2 babies my social life and hottness expired ....... I too could go for those nights I couldn't remember *sigh* ive become "one of those" boring moms.

Hotness definitely has not expired!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Anyone else not going out on a FRIDAY night?! And why?

Me... well, my friend flaked out on me. Also it would do my liver good to take a break from drinking. So didn't try to hard to do anything else. But yea why do friends flake out like that.. o thats another question.. haha

just killing time now.. :laugh:

Someone flaked on you??? Someone needs their head examined.... *facepalm*

haha awww, yea it was an old gf of mine!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Well, my friends live in a different state than I do. So going out is challenging...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i did have plans until like thirty seconds ago when my friends called and was like,"uhh this guy asked me out,will you be mad if i go on a date" and i was like "no,but your *kitten* better call me afterwards"

basically.
    im dressed up with no place to go! yay!(Sarcasm!)
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    1) I live/work in NYC - we're too tired and stressed out for Friday nights. Save yourself for raging on Saturday.
    2) I have so much work to do on new clients I'm booked for the weekend
    3) Competition Prep - I lack the energy to stay up past 12. lol
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I was invited to a Karaoke birthday bash, but as I am older than dirt. I declined. It's almost my bedtime anyway. :yawn:
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    GO RANGERS
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Haha. I don't know what it's like to go out on a Friday night. Never was a drinker/partier before I had my son...and still not a drinker/partier now.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Sore from Yesterday's personal training session.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Chilling tonight going out tomorrow night though!!
  • atxdee
    Options
    i did have plans until like thirty seconds ago when my friends called and was like,"uhh this guy asked me out,will you be mad if i go on a date" and i was like "no,but your *kitten* better call me afterwards"

basically.

thattS pretty much what happened to me! :)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

basically.

thattS pretty much what happened to me! :)

it sucks.lol
  • atxdee
    Options
    well I coul.dnt help myself and ended up going out for a bit, to go play poker LOL, did okay..