Replies

• thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    31 here, happy to add new mates
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hollarrrrr~~~~!!!!! Friend me my peoples :)

Mark.
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    38 years young!
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The only numbers that are important are the ones you count out in your reps!!!!

Send me a request if you would like.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
  • johnpangan
    johnpangan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number and I'm aging in reverse. But if you want to know my age, I'm 41! We can show these young mfer's how its done!
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    37 here!! Feel free to add
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    40 here... anyone can feel free to add me. I log EVERYTHING! :)
  • aremiw
    aremiw Posts: 16
    Options
    38... add me... lets do this! :D
  • mvatrail
    Options
    38 going on 28 . . .
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    in my 40's and I enjoy kicking my own *kitten* every darn day!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    33 y.o here :)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hey...New on here as of today. I'm looking to maintain my current weight, but joined the site at the recommendation of a friend. We do a lot of different mud runs (Tough Mudder, Pretty Muddy, etc) and I'll be competing in my first marathon next month. I'm just looking for workout and health tips. Oh, and I'm 33 (for 2 more months). :)
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not in this age group. Only advice I can offer is to not let your age be an excuse, always train hard and always strive to hit your calorie goal. Best of luck!

Could not agree more. I'm 46 and although I am not in as good a shape as I was when I was in my 20s, I don't feel it has anything to do with slow metabolism. I think it has more to do with having more responsibilities. Raising kids, checking up on elderly parents, advancing a career. All of it takes time and wears you down. At the end of the day it's easy to think it's not that important to work out or eat right. Time goes by, the de-conditioning adds up and people don't realize how out of shape they've become. Its hard to climb out of the deep holes that some of us have put ourselves. The convenient thing to do is to blame a slow metabolism when we don't make the progress we were hoping for. Have realistic expectation and be honest with yourself about what you put in your mouth. Good things will follow.

I'm always open to new friends. You can't have too much support.
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Here are my peeps! 38 here! I have been active for years, it's just recently that I started to make eating right a priority.
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    in my 40's and I enjoy kicking my own *kitten* every darn day!

Now THAT is what's up!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    <--38 until next month.
  • tigtigs
    tigtigs Posts: 52
    Options
    40 for 2 months now...stronger than ever!!! :-)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Started June 28th of this year and im down 26 pounds and 35 inches!

I have cheat days on Saturday, and while i do make better choices, i eat whatever i want, just use portion control.

I run on the elliptical 5 days a week, health allowing and i do some around the house stregnth training like push ups against the counter, calf exercises, etc..

I have suffered from 2 strokes, i have fibromyalgia, 2 blood clots to the brain, i have COPD, ive had a broken neck, had fluid drawn off my lungs on Wednesday, and i have crohns.. (those are just the major things! lol) i also had the little things like borderline high blood pressure, blah blah.. so im trying to lose weight first, and then ill work on the rest, like getting healthier!

Im a nut.. silly always, joking, laughing, NEVER serious.. sometimes i ***** ( i mean come on.. i got things to ***** about!) but mostly im a bucket of bull**** laughs!

Hope you like sarcism!! So add me & we can become lifelong friends! Okay, maybe, maybe not, but im here everyday! lol!

Oh, and im 35, married & have 2 teenage girls, so im pretty damn strong. lol ;)

:heart:
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Gonna be 30 in two months...almost there! Not that I'm rushing it or anything! Lol. I feel better now than I have since I was a teen! :)