Testing on humans... better than animals

Options
13»

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

THE TRIALS ON THE WILD KOALA POPULATION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE!

I have a test for you....find the caps lock button

:laugh: This made me laugh so effin hard :laugh:
    ^^haha

wild koalas in new hampshire? fabulous! I must make a special trip to go see them!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    "I see no harm in animal testing, you people are just jealous I get first dibs" says pretty kitty

catwithlipstick-300x289.jpg
  • xBrittanyK
    Options
    Completely agree. About 10 months ago I decided to go 'cruelty free' with all of my makeup, hair stuff, cleaning supplies, etc.. It was hard, I gave up 99% of my stuff, but I did it. And I live on GUAM. Tiny little island and I make due. There's no excuse for people stateside to not be able to do it. It costs a little more, but that's more than worth it to me to know that nothing I'm using has been tested on an animal. And it's not just bunnies, pigs, chimps.. It's dogs too and personally that's what got me. Look up 'Beagle Freedom Project'. If you can watch those videos and see those dogs walking on GRASS and having human touch (that wasn't painful) for the first time in their lives and not even consider going cruelty free, I think you're pretty heartless. I watched those videos and then looked at my two dogs and knew that I could never be able to see them going through that and no other animal should either.

Go cruelty free and contact companies who do and let them know you're not purchasing their products til their change their animal testing policies.

Oh ok. So modern medicine is out for you too, then?

I guess you can't read either, then? I said I gave up 99% of my stuff. The only thing I can't find an alternative to is Motrin. And I only take one prescription pill on the daily. If it's a life or death and I need to be pumped full of drugs, or I get sick and can't handle it at home, then yes, I'll take it. But almost everything has a natural/herbal remedy and I choose that.

I don't get this 'all or nothing' mentality. Cutting 99% of tested **** out of your life is way better than consuming/using 100% tested ****.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I do all my testing on humans