Me and my sister before and DURING! Faces

Options
meex
meex Posts: 135 Member
So my sister(right) and I(left) have been overweight for our entire lives! After moving out we FINALLY got the motivation to lose the weight. I have gone from 99kgs (Probably actually more but I refused to accept I was over 100kgs) to around 78. She has gone from and amazing 130kgs to about 80kgs. At the moment we are both trying to lose a bit more but it is a slow process.

I want to be at about 65kgs so i have a fair way to go. I lack motivation now.

zk49av.png

Replies

• small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    OMG, you guys look amazing! That's so cool that you're doing this together :smile:
    Good luck with the last 13kg :flowerforyou:
  • mlovebug
    Options
    drastic change,
    gorgeous girlies :)
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great change, you ladies look great! Keep up the good work!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Holy craptastic!!! Y'all look incredible!!!!! And got all sexified! :wink:

Be proud of your accomplishments and revel in the fact that you'veearned it. Know your a work in progress but true process takes time. Keep at it, work hard, it can only get more amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you ladies look absolutely breath taking! Gorgeous!!! :heart:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic changes for both of you.

Did you decide to lose weight together, ir did one of you start first and inspired the other?
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing yourself. Sometimes we have to motivate ourselves. You are really blessed to have your sister willing to do this with you and more important you are much smaller now than when you started which is clearly your answer that it's doable. So don't give up. Stay focused and smile, cause you both look great.
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Wow! Well done to both of you! You look amazing!
  • lowfield
    Options
    Well done.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You both are beautiful women! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for posting.
    It is very encouraging.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You both look great! You're both beautiful-- before and after!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great change girls ! You both look great ! Add me as a friend if you like !
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    it helps with a buddy to push u
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Huge diference! You look great! My sister and I work out together a lot and it definitely helps motivate me :)
  • manenina
    Options
    You look really great! Specially you look a lot healthier! I don't know how much of your results come from exercising and take it from someone who really dislikes going to the gym and all that stuff: it will make you feel great!!!!!! I mean, over a year ago running for a minute was a total success! Now I can actually run 10K without walking in the middle! I mean, I cannot believe it! I think this feeling gives me like half of my motivation and new pretty clothes give me the other half. Keep going!

PS: you can join/start a group here! I mean, I joined a group like 5 weeks ago called "20lbs by Christmas!" thinking: there is NO way on earth I'll lose all that weight in such a short time! Funny thing, I'm not going to lose it but people there are great for talking and they give me some extra support. Nobody in family is dieting and my bf and sister are like crazy thin so... I don't have anyone else who understand about all the effort... They just tell me I look great the way I am but I know I can look and feel way better!
  • maeve1988
    Options
    Wow, you're looking so good. Congrats!
    And it is really great that you support each other! :) Wish you the best for the rest of your way!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You guys look incredible! You are both gorgeous! Well done!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep going you can do it!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your hard work is paying off and you are looking great! Don't stop now, the motivation you need is right here on this site! Keep up the great work girls! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!