Who is doing Brazil Butt Lift?!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for others who want to meet up on facebook for the free challenge.. Let me know!!
  • kendryk2001
    Options
    What is this and can I get in on it with out paying an arm and leg? Can someone tell me where I can download the Brazilian Butt CHallenge or what it is called please as I need to work on mine BADLY!!
  • mdb543
    Options
    Anybody else interested?! This is my favorite workout!!!! Come join us!!!!!!!! :0)
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww heck no
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Does it work?

Yes. Most don't know that Leandro is the official Victoria's Secret models trainer. Want to see if the program works? Take a look at the "bum bum" on the Victoria's Secret models. Now with that being said, BBL will not get you to Victoria Secret model weight, it will help tone and give you a butt lift without the expensive surgery, but proper nutrition is what will help you lose the weight and get the great tone you are wanting. Lots of lunges, squats and other movements that will help get your "bum bum" where you want it.

@kendryk2001 - Brazil Butt Lift is not available via download. Sorry. It's a purchase, and it will not cost you your arm or your leg.
  • mdb543
    Options
    Does it work?

Yes. Most don't know that Leandro is the official Victoria's Secret models trainer. Want to see if the program works? Take a look at the "bum bum" on the Victoria's Secret models. Now with that being said, BBL will not get you to Victoria Secret model weight, it will help tone and give you a butt lift without the expensive surgery, but proper nutrition is what will help you lose the weight and get the great tone you are wanting. Lots of lunges, squats and other movements that will help get your "bum bum" where you want it.

@kendryk2001 - Brazil Butt Lift is not available via download. Sorry. It's a purchase, and it will not cost you your arm or your leg.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Plus the workouts aren't too long either which I like!!
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't have it, but I really want to try it. Love the infomercial!
  • mdb543
    Options
    I'm bumping this!! I know there are others out there that are wanting to join us!! I want a big group!!!! :0)
  • mdb543
    Options
    Anyone else?!!!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun and interesting. I would like to tone up my butt. And lose weight at the same time. Lol. Sign me up!!! Oh snaps. Where can I find the DVD? Amazon. Walmart ? Hope I can keep up. With my late night work hours. How many times a week must you commit?
  • mdb543
    Options
    Still looking for more people!! We have a small group going and would love to add some more!!
  • LuanaonMaui
    Options
    Hi there! I just FB'd you about adding me to the group. I can testify that it *works* (along with a changed diet and treadmill work)

I started BBL at the beginning of June with a size 16 bum-bum. (Shameful, I know...) But...just yesterday, I bought a pair of size 8 pants!! I even tried on a size 6 denim mini skirt! (Didn't buy the skirt, tho.)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG I want to follow this post I want to get this and zumba :)
  • mdb543
    Options
    Hi there! I just FB'd you about adding me to the group. I can testify that it *works* (along with a changed diet and treadmill work)

I started BBL at the beginning of June with a size 16 bum-bum. (Shameful, I know...) But...just yesterday, I bought a pair of size 8 pants!! I even tried on a size 6 denim mini skirt! (Didn't buy the skirt, tho.)

That's awesome!! I love BBL!! My hubby commented last night about how great my lower half is starting to look!! Yay!!! That is great that you had such awesome results!! Send me a message on FB if I haven't already added you to the group. I had several requests today and with s/n's on here and real names, it's hard to figure out who is who lol
  • mdb543
    Options
    I am down. when do we start?

Gotta send me a friend request https://www.facebook.com/meagan.broadwater and I'll add ya!!
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is where One goes to Brazil and asks young ladies if One can lift their butt, right?
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    i started this week but injured my calf... so i will start over next week... hope so! also doing tapout! add me if u want!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this Brazil Butt Lift is but the name of it makes me want to laugh. Good luck, ladies!