INSOMNIA!

Options

Replies

• MySunshine76
    Options
    Um.........wait.......wait..........I think maybe...........hang on...........no

Darn. Well, it was worth a try.

Yeah, kinda got my hopes up for a minute.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    stuck at work, tyring to figure out twitter...talldoll0501 if anyone can help a sista out?
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    stuck at work, tyring to figure out twitter...talldoll0501 if anyone can help a sista out?

What do you need help with?
  • bo4lax
    bo4lax Posts: 21
    Options

I understand the mechanics of twitter and how to use it, but I am still trying to figure the "why?" part out.
  • CanadianDot
    CanadianDot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Um.........wait.......wait..........I think maybe...........hang on...........no

I could come over and whack you over the head until you passed out...? :tongue:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    And I'm a technologically challenged redneck, I do good to use this computer.
  • MySunshine76
    Options

Now there's an idea. But you have to figure a way to do it so I don't hate you in the morning.
  • CanadianDot
    Options

Now there's an idea. But you have to figure a way to do it so I don't hate you in the morning.

... roofies? :laugh:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    That's too funny!:laugh:
  • sportytalldoll
    Options

What do you need help with?

whats the proper (or acceptable) form of retweeting...does my comment go b4 they retweet, or after?

when quoting...do erase the original posters name, so others l=cant link? how the heck do i do htis? hahaha
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Sup all?
  • sportytalldoll
    Options

I understand the mechanics of twitter and how to use it, but I am still trying to figure the "why?" part out.

hahah-sadly the why part is what im least concerned with right now...just doing it to survive the rest of this 16 hr effing shift!
  • CanadianDot
    Options
    Actually, with the roofies, i might not even need to physically render you unconscious!
  • CanadianDot
    Options
    Hullo there, midschool22
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    But do you think my husband would take advantage of me?
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Cause that would be kinda nice.:bigsmile:
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    @ CanadianDot - Hi.

@ algunter - Why not?
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Sup all?

hey!