30-40 yr olds out there???

Replies

• dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Welcome!
    37 here..
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    I'm 38!! Getting way to close to 40 for my liking! 8-) Anyone can feel free to add me if you want (and can give) some motivation and support! 8-)
    Cheers, Georgy.
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    30, feel free to add me...im new here as well
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    30 here :)
  • 34 for another month or so.

By all means add me,
  • goddesshimmy
    goddesshimmy Posts: 8 Member
    38 and lovin it!!! Add me, we can all use the extra support :)
  • 36 y/o.....I have to admit 40 is on my mind often. Concerned I have not done a lot of things I want to do, with that that age quickly approaching... lol
  • byrnekg
    byrnekg Posts: 12
    hey 30 yr old gay guy from ireland here. just signed up to this site yesterday. gotta say its brill
  • I am 35 years old and I just started last month using the app and I love it. It has helped me police my food intake as well as inspire me to exercise.
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    38 year old here. Holy crap, when did that happen? :wink: Love adding motivating friends on here. Good luck, op!
  • turning 38 on Monday...
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    37 here, 38 before the end of the year. 40 on the horizon--yikes! Feel free to add me
  • Struelove1
    Struelove1 Posts: 14 Member
    im 39 anyone feel free to add me as I could really use some friends that actually are doing this with me instead I keep seeing "my friend" has not logged in for a week....2 weeks..etc
  • Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Proudly 35 in a 21 yr old body...LOL...Feel free to add me!
  • Adrenaline_Junky
    Adrenaline_Junky Posts: 23 Member
    Hey, hey! 35 right here and going strong!!! Been eating right, working out, and now I'm looking to add som mfp friends as motivation. Hit me up, let's chat!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Im 37...on the Oct. 15th i will be 38. I have had great sucess here. Im a serious work out/eater. And am almost at my weight (about ten pounds or less) goal. Friend if you want.:flowerforyou:
  • 37 for the last two years, lol! stick with the app daily and you'll stay motivated. feel free to add me...
  • vodkaflipflop
    vodkaflipflop Posts: 5 Member
    32, and wish I found this website earlier! :smile:
  • RozWynn
    RozWynn Posts: 30
    41 and will be 42 next month.
  • JDwashere
    JDwashere Posts: 12 Member
    I can totally relate on the abs thing, I just had a baby at 35 and I cannot believe how much harder it is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight at this age versus when I was in my 20s. It is like I have no metabolism at all now...lol