ChaLean Extreme, who else is doing it?

Options
Hey everyone. At the beginning of this year i did a round of ChaLEAN Extreme and loved my results so i was wondering if there is anyone out there doing it right now, started today, or are starting soon that would like to become friends to share/compare everyday & keep each other accountable??

Tabi <3

Replies

• cristina_marie
    Options
    I love ChaLEAN Extreme!! I am on the Push Phase now:)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love ChaLEAN Extreme!! I am on the Push Phase now:)

The Push Phase was my favorite! Sooo excited to do it again
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started it yesterday (October 1st). Did Burn 1. Today is rest day, tomorrow, Burn 2 and so forth. I am excited to get this going. My muscles are feeling it today. Been screaming at me all morning...lol! I'd love to hear your results the first go around!
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of burn yesterday. Loving it so far.
  • w292737
    w292737 Posts: 25
    Options
    I just ordered this today. I'm hoping it arrives this week so I can start it Sunday or Monday, feel free to add me.
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Hello! I started it yesterday (October 1st). Did Burn 1. Today is rest day, tomorrow, Burn 2 and so forth. I am excited to get this going. My muscles are feeling it today. Been screaming at me all morning...lol! I'd love to hear your results the first go around!

You are going to love it! It just gets better and better! I actually just became a Beachbody coach because it's made me so passionate! I lost 8.5 total inches from around my body by the end of the Burn Phase!

If any of you are on TeamBeachbody.com add me! Let's be friends! My name is CristyOnFire :)
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am in my first week of the Burn Phase and i love it. Tomorrow is Burn Circuit 3, can't wait.
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options

You are going to love it! It just gets better and better! I actually just became a Beachbody coach because it's made me so passionate! I lost 8.5 total inches from around my body by the end of the Burn Phase!

If any of you are on TeamBeachbody.com add me! Let's be friends! My name is CristyOnFire :)

That's great to hear!!! I only have about 10 lbs left to lose, although if the inches come off I don't really care if that scale moves or not. My muscles are still yelling at me. But that's ok...they can talk back all they want as long as they are doing what they are suppose to ;)
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am starting this on Monday. What weights is everyone using?
  • shamrock75
    shamrock75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have this program and got about half way through the first phase before life interrupted me. Would love to get back in!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on the last week of burn. I'm loving chalean extreme!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have a group on facebook of those doing it.. If you are interested, send me a request https://www.facebook.com/meagan.broadwater
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow!! :)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    im on my 3rd, but probably last round

can only take so much of donna
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting it this week! I think I'm going to do the hybrid schedule with Turbo Fire.
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started last week and I am starting week two of the burn phase tomorrow! I really like it. I also do insanity on the days that arent as tough only cause I am trying to loose weight also! I am in a Christmas Challenge to loose as much weight by christmas so I am hoping this will do the trick!
  • cristina_marie
    Options

That's great to hear!!! I only have about 10 lbs left to lose, although if the inches come off I don't really care if that scale moves or not. My muscles are still yelling at me. But that's ok...they can talk back all they want as long as they are doing what they are suppose to ;)

That's how I feel too! I've been losing inches like crazy! I feel so much stronger and have less back issues!
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    I'll be starting it this week! I think I'm going to do the hybrid schedule with Turbo Fire.

I'm doing Turbo fire next! About 3 weeks into Chalean I became a coach haha I love it!
  • LSG63
    LSG63 Posts: 7
    Options
    How long are the workout sessions?
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    am starting again today, i didn't finish the first time.....