How do you log 30 day shred?

Options
I'm just curious to see the different ways people log Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I'm going to be starting it tonight and looking for a good way to calculate the exercise :)

Replies

• Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    bump. I found Calisthenics, is this a good one to use for this?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    or circuit training

but it doesnt really matter what you call it.

the only important thing is getting the correct calorie estimate. If you are going to eat all your exercise calories, then you need to be sure your estimate is close to reality.

a good rule of thumb is 9 calories a minute if you are working hard.
  • Selunca
    Options
    I don't eat my calories back currently (I was, but am trying something different now). Thanks!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training...seems to be the closet..at least for me!
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i did the circuit training to log then figured i would just make my own exercise and call it Jillian Michaels. when it comes time to update the calories burned with a lower weight i will first log it as circuit training then switch it to Jillian Michaels. I did day 3 today and i can honestly say it does get easier and i didnt call her as many "bad names" today. lol. feel free to add me always want to talk to MFP that are doing the 30DS
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training also. I don't have a HRM to know my exact calories burned but the estimate given by MFP is in the same range as other people who actually use an HRM, within 50 calories or so. Since I usually only eat back a small amount of my exercise calories I figure that the estimate is close enough until I can get my own HRM.

I am currently on day 7 of 30 ds and I love it so far. Looking forward to starting level 2.
  • Selunca
    Options
    Thanks guys! Going to go ahead and use Circuit training to log. I'm excited to start!