I'm addicted to Kraft Mac and Cheese

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I can't lie, there are some store brands of it that I like better. But I will eat Kraft too. Just not the crap with the liquid cheese. Has to be the powdered kind.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ironically I don't like the Kraft Mac and Cheese. I find the generic store brand to taste better.

YES!!!!!!!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I made a box this week and called it 2 servings. I like to lie to myself some times.

LMBO! LOVE it!

I am a huge fan on it too. Has to be Kraft. Has to be the powdered cheese. I only allow myself to have it in times of extreme desperation haha.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    when i was pregnant with my first, id eat a box of it to myself (extra butter, extra milk).. sometimes a box and a half.
    i still like it.. but i dont eat nearly as much lol tho the velveeta shells and cheese with the liquidy cheese is awesomer
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    LOVE it..but don't eat it anymore. =)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    hope you know that's all i'm thinking about now.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE it before I went GF. My dad and I used to sit and watch MASH or hockey and eat it. I would eat half a box without even realizing! Now I love Annies GF mac and cheese, still horrible for you so I only have it once in a while when I'm really craving it!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    really? at your age (over 10)?

you know what is LOTS more delicious? If you don't have time or desire to make the good old-fashioned grandma kind, cook your own mac, add shredded SHARP cheddar cheese and some tinned or fresh diced tomatoes . . . . just melt in the same pot on the stovetop. Salt, pepper . . . ummmmmm
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I actually had some today. I love it with ketchup and parmesan - it "fancies" it up! :smile: My child self would be horrified by this combination, I should add.

I usually limit it to once in a blue moon though...

My adult self is horrified by that combination!!! :sick:
  • PatWasHere
    Options
    I love it too. Just add bacon, makes it even better.

--pat
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    OMG! We must be twins....I used to eat it daily. I can't just have a little...I need to eat the whole box!!!! It's so good. And I do not like homemade mac and cheese nearly as much....it's not the same. Nom nom nom
  • btrippin
    btrippin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i used to love easy mac. used to add a bunch of shredded cheddar to it
  • CanadianDot
    CanadianDot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh man, Kraft Dinner (what it's called in Canada) is sooooooo goooooood.

I could eat it in massive quantities. With ketchup.
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Salty, cheesy, gooey and delicious, what's not to love about it?

For me it's such a comfort food because I grew up on it. Which might explain why I weighed what I did growing up, lol. I'm staying AWAY from it, haven't had it once since I started using MFP. And now I'm going to stop talking about it before I start to get cravings.

*backs away slowly*
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I made a box this week and called it 2 servings. I like to lie to myself some times.

Hahaha yes!!!! one of my fav comfort foods, and being a student, always a quick, cheap dinner option.
    a few years ago, i started adding veggies and switched from milk/butter to yogurt, which only makes it more addicting and amazing! good thing I have roommates or I would definitely eat the entire box!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Ironically I don't like the Kraft Mac and Cheese. I find the generic store brand to taste better.

Yep -- me too!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I still eat boxed mac and cheese with meals at times. You just need to learn not to eat the whole box at once.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    itsss yummy i make it with the cheese it comes with and hard chedder cheese ,then some milk,and a can of diced tomatoes with the herbs. i use to ,use to be being the key words.since ive been doing mfp i have really worked on my portions when it comes to eatting it which so far has been working.:flowerforyou:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Every couple of months I fit a box in my weekend. Last time it was 1 box kraft macaroni and cheese, cut up hot dogs in it, topped it with bacon bits, breadcrumbs, fried onions, and more cheese, and baked.

It pretty much took all my calories for the weekend, but it was worth every bit of it :)