What is/was your "I DID IT!!" prize/goal for yourself

Options

Replies

• dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A whole new fashionable wardrobe(I'm planning the outfits right now)!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    CLOTHES! lots of it. beautiful panties and bras, since now i look good in them :)
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A PUPPY! :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm having head shots done this coming weekend to submit to local talent agencies to hopefully start doing some extra type work on the side. :) My reward? Faaaaaame! lol.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A breast reduction and liposuction by the time I'm 40. If I can't burn it all off myself - I've got a little more then 3 years before I turn 40.
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i am doing this in small goals with rewards after each one so i have something to work for. my most current ones are a horseback riding session and a new pair of jeans. i cant wait to reach those.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    The first 'I DID IT" prize for myself was the first evening I signed onto here and it was at the end of the day I decided to join ... added in my calories and what I could remember that I ate during the day, because I did not find this site til later that first evening... so I put down all the food I could remember I ate... was shocked I was over 600 calories... it was that night ... everything clicked for me.. I knew I was going to go on the right path this time and do this properly

so my first "I DID IT " goal was that very first night I signed up ... I gave that gift to myself, the gift of better health and you cannot purchase anything better than that... in doing so, many gifts have come my way in the form of wonderful friendships that I have found on here, a great support system and an understanding that we all have our own stories for why we are here, but thankfully we are all here to help one another and be there for each other

MFP has been such an inspiration for me ... :) Diane
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    A sigh of relief, a complete physical exam, and a smile from my doctor....Yep--that's all I want!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I will be getting a new tattoo :)
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    For me, a new bike kit (jersey and bib shorts). Something flashy that shows off my soon to be fit abs.
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    When I am there to take some pictures like fitness models do :wink:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    To hit 40 fabulously, the celebration starts Dec 5th with a 4-day weekend, every weekend after that and ending on the 20th.
    The last 2 years have made it hard for me to keep going to the gym. The last 2 years on vacation, I got sick and gained 5-7 pounds per trip as I'm usually quite active. There is seriously nothing sexier than a chat with minnie mouse in the hot tub at 2 a.m.. nothing. Oh, and strep throat? yeaaah. awesomeness.

I've been down the last 6 weeks, but lost 3 pounds in 5 days from surgery which will hopefully keep me from getting sick so much! I should be better by the end of this week and I'm sure a soup diet will make me lose more weight. This gives me about 7 weeks to really hit the gym. We do a relatively small thanksgiving and I won't be able to drink 'til halloween so that will help immensely.

Just gotta keep from gaining the recent weight I lost!
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A whole new fashionable wardrobe(I'm planning the outfits right now)!

ME TOO ME TOO!!!
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have little rewards every 10lbs or so. My big final reward is a new tattoo and hopefully a trip to Ireland :)
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I saw something on Pinterest about putting a dollar in a jar every time you work out and rewarding yourself when you reach $100. I think I'm going to do that but wait until I reach my goal weight so I'll have the huge pot of money just sitting there.

I don't know what I would do with it. My mother is very anti-tattoo but I really want one. Maybe the accessories I really want for my car or something...
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a nice photo with my husband. The only one I have of us together was on our wedding day (very casual, by the way) when I was at my highest weight.
  • emilyehlers
    emilyehlers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the past I rewarded myself with food but it does not seem to be helping me continue to lose weight so I decided to buy myself a small treat once in a while. Yesterday I bought some Bath and Body Works lotions and perfumes and for my next goal I think I will buy myself some cute shoes!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    a size 8 dress to wear to my cousins wedding
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Getting into a size 20 means I get to wear my super-cute jeans with a design stitched down the side. I miss wearing those jeans!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I'm just coming up to the end of my first week so I haven't really thought about it yet, I'm thinking some mini goals might be in order though....
    Starting weight is 205.92lbs that's 93.6kgs, I will have to ponder this some more, though I know a new wardrobe will be needed when I reach my overall goal

I was going to edit this and put a mini goal of 10lbs but I'm guessing that might be cheating now lol I lost 10lbs!!!!! Woohooo!:love: