Random Thoughts

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    On Sesame Street, for some reason, I always thought Telly and Elmo were related until I started watching regularly with my boy.
  • lucindasun
    Options
    My coworkers does not match today but she thinks she looks super trendy. It's a problem that arises when young girls move to NYC from outlying areas and try too hard.

Sometimes I wish I could shoot people wearing bad outfits with a small painless paint gun to make sure they never wear that combination again. The horrors of public transportation.
  • lucindasun
    Options
    i always grab a) more napkins than i will need and b) more ketchup than i will need, and i have no explanation for this.

I take extra straws for some reason. lol
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    today was good/bad/good/bad/good/bad/good/bad/good/baaaad.

Why can't I just have nice, solid 'normal' days ?

I also wonder why the Audi shop cannot actually fix my car........

**sigh**

sounds like bipolar disorder...
  • lucindasun
    Options
    Thinking about getting a new.......um..........toy (cleanest way I can put it), any favs?

keep antibacterial wipes nearby and a cloth drawstring bag,
  • slleader
    slleader Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll never forgive Shonda Rhimes for killing Eric Dane off Grey's Anatomy.

AMEN!!
  • lucindasun
    Options
    Thinking about getting a new.......um..........toy (cleanest way I can put it), any favs?

keep antibacterial wipes nearby and a cloth drawstring bag,

I meant it's how you should store it, tip a friend told me about.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It is Friday night BINGO night
    I have not gone with my friend Cindy sense 2009
    last time she was me I weight 264 pounds,
    Now I am at 115 , I wonder what she will say!
    She has know me for over 20 years and in all of them I was FAT!
    This is going to be fun!
    I am sure we will be told to be quite many times, and it will be FUN!
  • martin1306
    martin1306 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do snails think slowly?
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Was Horton pre- or post-Grinch?
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    I am sick of watching car racing - why is it on every weekend! Now Bathurst is on all day tomorrow -more damn car racing!!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Data shouldve had his own spin off series from Star Trek next generation:)
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    First you inhale the bacteria, but it has to be from someone that's in the active stage. And then the spirochete screw themselves into your lungs and withdraw into their shells to hide out from antibodies, and then they lie in wait. And then one day, maybe a week later and maybe years down the road, BOOM you have tuberculosis. And then you're quarantined and put on 4 different kinds of antibiotics which are Rifampin, INH, Pyrazinamide, Streptomycin and maybe Mayambutol, depending, for up to 18 months, also depending. Or, they can cause large masses that show up on an xray looking like lung cancer, and then when they do a biopsy they realize it's infectious material. And then once your PPD is positive, it's positive for life, meaning if you're in the healthcare profession, they have to do a chest xray every year rather than a PPD, because, well, it'd be positive.

Mycobacterium aren't spirochetes, they're bacilli.

Ah, you've caught my error! Thank you, that is correct! Got mixed up in my head with something else :)
  • usfirefly
    usfirefly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to get married before I turn 25 I need a guy for that. But I am so crazy I will probably never find anybody to marry me.
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Morning sex....
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    what if every time someone said, "**** me" out of exasperation,frustration or anger, they meant it?

I say f*** me and the horse I rode in on, but I don't really mean it.
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My coworkers does not match today but she thinks she looks super trendy. It's a problem that arises when young girls move to NYC from outlying areas and try to hard.

being from Arkansas....I would totally be in trouble

Only if you attempted to look like something out a magazine and fail to do so miserably. Otherwise, you would probably look just fine.

Neither will I lol, should of killed off Arizona instead, she bugs me lol
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Neither will I, she should of killed off Arizona instead, she's so annoying lol
  • Suzyqall72
    Options

Neither will I, she should of killed off Arizona instead, she's so annoying lol

I agree. I'm sick of Arizona. You can never have enough hot guys on a show. Must be why I love Vampire Diaries!