Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jean Sizes

2»

Replies

• tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    I'm average height, but I do know a place that you can get jeans that will be long enough for you! Torrid offers there jeans in extra short, short, regular, and tall. Their sizes go from a 12-28. Just wanted to throw that out there! :happy:
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    So glad you posted this because I am in the same boat. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and I tend to lose from there the slowest. So it took forever for me to lose a size in jeans. But I also noticed like other people posted that it depends on the jeans. It took losing 60 lbs before I lost a pants size in Old Navy and Avenue Jeans. When I started MFP I was squeezing into a 22 and now I can wear a 20. It was very frustrating. I'm still waiting to be able to wear a size 18 without a muffin top. I just try to concentrate on the fact that I can see changes in my body even if my clothes size aren't change as quickly. I also try not to wear jeans unless I have nothing else to wear. Keep working at it! You'll get there.