Shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• Anna19911
    Anna19911 Posts: 141
    Options
    Thanks for the replys everybody! I knew I would get differen't opinions from all of you and thats why I put it out there. I think I've come to the conclusion not to try it as of right now because it does cost money. Maybe down the line I'll give it a try but not right now. You all made very good points! Thank you so much!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I got a 7 day sample when i purchased CLX. The chocolate is very good and i did enjoy the full feeling i got from it. I also didn't have much cravings when i was drinking it. (i have a super sweet tooth). Anywho it is VERY expensive and i will most likely hold off from purchasing it for now.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Let me rephrase because I did not state that fact clearly...in order to get the nutritional equivalent of a shakeology shake you would have to eat 7 plates of fruits and veggies. That should clear that up. Also, it is expensive thats why you should do your homework before investing in something that may be a little much for the budget. For myself and my family, being healthy is worth it. I wouldn't be an advocate for anything if I didnt believe in it myself. My daughter has a brain cancer diagnoses so we do iit homework and make sure she gets the healthiest options that are available to her and shakeology far exceeds our standard. Not everyone it's out for financial gain, some of us strongly believe in something and pass that along

Great post!
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I take it everyday because it's the best thing out there. Plus...I kept buying it even as a customer and not a coach because it's the real deal! Yeah, it's expensive but when I think about nutritional value...it's totally worth it. :)
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've tried both chocolate and greenberry and not a fan at all. I actually drink Idealshape shakes. They are rated #1 and Shakeology is rated #3. I really like the taste of them and use unsweetened almond milk instead of water. YUMMY!!

I love the Vegan Chocolate Shakeology! It is made with whole foods and therefore all of the vitamins and minerals are naturally bioavailable. I have never heard of Idealshape shakes before and I love comparing different health shakes to Shakeology (I have not found a better one yet, but I am on the look-out!). I am concerned because all of the ingredients in the Idealshape shake are not natural. Processed and artificial ingredients are harmful to the body.