Insanity Month 2

Options
Wowee! Has anyone here completed Insanity?
I just finished week 1 of month 2 and it's, quite literally, INSANE.
hahahaha.

If you haven't gotten insane with insanity, you need to do it now!

Replies

• phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I did!! And restarted again 4 days ago!! LOVE IT! ♥
  • yonbrittney
    yonbrittney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hear that a ton of people restart it once finishing! haha. And btw, is that your butt in your ticker???
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just started month 1 on monday. I have missed 2 days so far just because we got busy but i will definately do as many days as possible! I cant wait to get results like yours!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I hear that a ton of people restart it once finishing! haha. And btw, is that your butt in your ticker???

No, thats not my *kitten*...but it would be awesome if it was! More like a goal!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I've done it several times. It's an excellent cardio workout and I use it on my non-lifting days.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've done it several times. It's an excellent cardio workout and I use it on my non-lifting days.

what lifting exercises do you do? obviously i dont want to bulk up but since i noticed your nice abs i was wondering what you did.
  • yonbrittney
    Options

i'm starting Body Beast after I finish Insanity but I was thinking about incorporating a little Insanity in my routine. It really is FANTASTIC cardio
  • yonbrittney
    Options

No, thats not my *kitten*...but it would be awesome if it was! More like a goal!

that is my goal tush too. hahahaha.