Do men prefer natural or glam?

Options

Replies

• vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    vness_makeup_zps0f37ac64.jpg

I'm not sure if this picture will work or not. I still don't know how to upload them properly :p It's a before and after picture of myself makeup vs no make up. My hair is also curled, normally straight haha. Anyways, my boyfriend prefers the natural look. I don't know how to wear makeup or style my hair. I hardly get dressed up but if I do my friends do my hair and make up for me :p and I love when I get it done because I never dress up. I am a jeans and t-shirt girl. My boyfriend plays in a band and the first time he played I wanted to get all dolled up for him and he said I didn't need too. He's more attractive to jeans and t-shirts. I wore a plaid shirt which I'm way more comfortable in :D If I want to wear make up he tells me I don't need to. Not that he doesn't find me unattractive if I have make up on or dress. He liked the natural look. He's not into the heels/dresses. That's good for me because I don't know how to wear heels haha. I will stick with my converse sneakers :p I guess it all depends on the guy, Mine prefers the natural look
  • SHADP
    SHADP Posts: 3
    Options
    I PREFER THE NATURAL LOOK...... I WANT YOU TO LOOK THE SAME WHEN I TAKE YOU HOME AT NIGHT AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN MY BED THE NEXT MORNING !!! : ) .....ALTHO THE BEST GLAM I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A WOMAN WAS HER PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT BEATS OUT EVERYTHING ELSE....JUST BE YOU!
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I PREFER THE NATURAL LOOK...... I WANT YOU TO LOOK THE SAME WHEN I TAKE YOU HOME AT NIGHT AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN MY BED THE NEXT MORNING !!! : ) .....ALTHO THE BEST GLAM I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A WOMAN WAS HER PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT BEATS OUT EVERYTHING ELSE....JUST BE YOU!

LOVE IT!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Me with no make up:
    8063860751_2cb20f69b4.jpg

Me with make up:
    8063867832_3c20b302cb.jpg

Glam =/= stuck up biotch. All you guys saying "I only like natural" are liars lol I want to see one of you be fine with an unshaven, hairy, natural woman ahaha. You like the natural look after we put in the effort to pluck our eyebrow, shave our Pitts, shave or legs, moisturize, smell prettiful, yet look like we were born pure awesome
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well I don't like the word 'glam', because it can be missunderstood and taken out of context. But I do like wearing makeup, it gives that extra boost of confidence.
    So if you guys don't like, too bad. You're the one's missing out.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Glam =/= stuck up biotch. All you guys saying "I only like natural" are liars lol I want to see one of you be fine with an unshaven, hairy, natural woman ahaha. You like the natural look after we put in the effort to pluck our eyebrow, shave our Pitts, shave or legs, moisturize, smell prettiful, yet look like we were born pure awesome
    [/quote]

lol i like this.....
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    There's something about a woman with no makeup. They radiate confidence. I love it.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    It's so dark in my basement, it doesn't really matter. :wink:
    love this!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Natural or naturally effortlessly glam.

Not with make-ups! Always reminds me, the girl who looked fab in club, next night when you get up and see her sans make-up, you are forced to give credit to club lights and alcohol.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Not to say nice make up can't look stunning but true sign of beauty is carrying off hoodie and pj's. if can see their natural beauty you know they'll also look stunning with make up. Just not too much!!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Natural or glam huh? Hmmmm In the simplest form of this question, i would say natural. I have no problem with a woman that uss makeup, however, too much makeup is a major turn off.
  • Steve_Runs
    Options

[/quote]

lol i like this.....
    [/quote]perfect response!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I prefer my slam in glam.

But I find most people attractive so it really doesn't take that much to get me going.
    Find the balance between doing it heavy and not doing it at all.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Natural. Natural. Natural.

Although those are the type of woman that have the highest standards and don't seem to come down from them.

Make up should just enhance what you already have, not turn you into someone else.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I know which of these outfits would turn heads and which I could wear and be pretty much invisible.

IMG_5035.jpgIMG_5283.jpg
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Natural all the way... Even in instances where dressing up is in order I prefer it to be done with a moderate amount of glitz & glam...
  • lillie17
    lillie17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Natural...the less the better haha jk :) natural beauty is the best beauty though
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I don't care what men prefer, because I'm going to do what I want regardless of what anyone else wants or thinks.

<3
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I like natural as a lover.
    for glam, i'm entertained by the way they look but i don't like to be someone whome i'm having a serious relationship
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    TBH, I'm pretty sure most men don't know what natural looks like, what they think is natural is pretty different to what natural actually is. Sorry boys. I think most women fall somewhere in between both "natural" and "glam" on a day to day basis.