30DS Starting 10/14

Options
Hi everybody, I plan on starting the 30DS next Sunday (10/14).. I was wondering if anybody else planned to start the shred soon as well? Maybe if we can get a couple of people we can start a group about it to support each other :) Even if you don't start it exactly on the 14th doesn't mean you can't be involved. :smile:

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    There's already a 30DS group on here with loads of support and friendship.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    I know, but I was hoping others would be interested too so we could have a small group all starting together and finishing together.
  • chanson104
    Options
    I've been wanting to do it as well with a smaller support group. I did it last fall with a group of about 10 other people, and it worked real well. Count me in.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Options
    I would like to make a new start with a small group if we can work together. Count me in please.

I am two stone overweight, I practise Yoga and I go barefoot running and wild swimming when I can get away from work to do it. I also commute to work by cycle, but I am planning to do the 30DS to get an edge over my excess fat weight.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    I've been wanting to do it as well with a smaller support group. I did it last fall with a group of about 10 other people, and it worked real well. Count me in.
    I would like to make a new start with a small group if we can work together. Count me in please.

I am two stone overweight, I practise Yoga and I go barefoot running and wild swimming when I can get away from work to do it. I also commute to work by cycle, but I am planning to do the 30DS to get an edge over my excess fat weight.

Yay, Awesome! Hoperfully we can get a couple more people to join us! I think around 10 would be an optimal number :happy:
  • Spriteling
    Options
    I started it today, but I'll be going a bit slower as I only plan on doing the shred 5ish days a week, and running one or two days. So I'd be glad to be in your group. :)
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it tomorrow so count me in
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the 30DS group?
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Just quickly created the group and sent out invites :)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Options
    Excellent programme - I just headed out and did the fit Test - very revealing!

Switch Kicks - 58
    Power Jacks - 51
    Power Knees - 72
    Power Jumps - 27
    Globe Jumps - 10
    Suicide Jumps - 10
    Push Up Jacks - 9
    Low Plank Obliques - 20

Soaked T Shirt and puddle of sweat on the floor! Sitting here drinking back a litre of water with a pinch of salt in it!