I need reccomendations for good exercise dvd's!

Options
I let my gym membership expire, it's just too expensive for me right now. I have small weights at home and I'm up for a good challenge.

Replies

• ambercole
    Options
    P90x is awesome but only if you're hardcore!!! :happy:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    $10 Bucks at walmart

Biggest Loser Cardio Max (Kicks my butt every time) And 30 day shred By Jillian Michaels
  • osram34
    Options
    agree p90x will rok ur mind... give it a shot :)
  • hlanders
    Options
    turbo jam....or chalean extreme..... check out the beachbody site....
    Love it!
  • ninabean
    ninabean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    $10 Bucks at walmart

Biggest Loser Cardio Max (Kicks my butt every time) And 30 day shred By Jillian Michaels

im using 30 day shred and i really like it. I also use Get Ripped to the Core with Jari Love. It's a strength training full body work out. With emphasis on legs and shoulders. I LLOVE the results!
  • ninabean
    ninabean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    $10 Bucks at walmart

im using 30 day shred and i really like it. I also use Get Ripped to the Core with Jari Love. It's a strength training full body work out. With emphasis on legs and shoulders. I LOVE the results!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Crunch DVD Boot Camp. Kicks but.
  • tmzana
    tmzana Posts: 23
    Options
    I am using the 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels and really like it. You only need hand weights to do it too. Good luck!!
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    Jillian Michaels.... She'll kick your a**!!!!!
  • angelarose765
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY! on my way to get those dvd's and get started! I'm so glad y'all responded so quickly too!