Options

Replies

• mlovebug
    Options
    huge difference. :)
    Cute back dimples!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I dont know much about insanity but people have said great things about it :) Now that I know it gives good results, maybe i'll try it. Thanks!
  • ChelsieMG
    ChelsieMG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!!
  • insanitytesting
    insanitytesting Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anybody starting on monday?
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    For some stupid reason I always thought that when you are 'fit' working out is easy. It really clicked for me when Shaun T said that it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they are still going to burn. After that I kind of stopped feelings sorry for my aching muscles and just tried to embrace the burn and DIG DEEPER!

so true and something I am struggling with when I run races :tongue: GREAT Reminder. AND Congrast - you look AWESOME!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Great transformation - you sold it to me!
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Recently I put on a lot of weight, mostly due to not exercising and TERRIBLE eating habits. That all have to change when I was invited to a beach wedding/family reunion this summer!

I think I chose insanity partly to punish myself, and partly because I needed results. I had started Insanity once before but only stuck with it for a few days, so I had a rough idea of what I was getting myself into.

Over the last 9 weeks I stuck to the workout plan never missing a workout, which I still can't believe! There were so many times I thought my heart would explode or I would die, but I kept going with the help of my beloved.

For some stupid reason I always thought that when you are 'fit' working out is easy. It really clicked for me when Shaun T said that it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they are still going to burn. After that I kind of stopped feelings sorry for my aching muscles and just tried to embrace the burn and DIG DEEPER!

Insanity is a really awesome program but you do have to be in the right frame of mind to finish. It's hard to keep going or see the light at the end of the tunnel when every single muscle aches, but thats when a workout buddy is invaluable!

Though I didn't follow the Insanity diet, I experimented with calorie counting (thats how I came across MFP). I think my results would have been more impressive had I stuck with the diet plan, but on the other hand the dieting may have pushed me over the edge!

I lost 28cm (11 inches) and 6kg (13 lbs), I am really happy with the results, I feel so much stronger and tighter! There is still a long way to go, but its a good start...

Here are my results pics

tumblr_m98sd2l2UM1rti3te.jpg

tumblr_m98sdff00M1rti3te.jpg

Amazing job...Someone gave me insanity, I took a look at it...It looks so scary....lol Congrats you should be so proud of yourself
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great results !
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    outstanding results!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you look great! I'd love to try this..pity its so expensive
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am also an Insaniac! I'm finishing up round 2 in a couple of weeks; I'm also thinking about TurboFire next.
    Congrats to you!
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ou give me hope! Way to get it in and you look stunning!!
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I needed this boost as I enter my 6th week of Insanity. You are so right about the mental toughness that's necessary for getting through the program. Thanks and I wish you continued success!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    totally amazing.... also I love your profile pic... too cute!!
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Its a tough program but it works. I'm proof of it as well. Great job and I'm happy to see that your motivation paid off for you.
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, congratulations!!! :D
  • djack18
    djack18 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job!! Awesome results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!