Options
    Wow. Great work! @ all of you!
  • waffyoh
    Options
    bump
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Went from 150 to 131lbs. I'm 5'7". Check out my profile pics :)
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    IDK how to add me pic. but my profile pic is a before and after... 5' 7" started @ 259 lbs now @ 222lbs.... Hope this pic helps u...:happy:
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend request if you are similar : )
    i'm 21 years old, started at 156 pounds. i am currently down to about 123-124. i am 5'6"
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 221 lbs

SL372200.jpg

April 2012 185 or thereabouts

Aiming for 160 so still a bit to go

9June2012.jpg
  • kaylabrianna
    Options
    down from 150 to 121 in those photos :) i'm about 5'6.5. progress photo was taken a month ago though :)
    progress.jpg

Are you still loosing or are you maintaining/gaining muscle now? and how many calories are you having a day? you look fantastic!
  • gogeneva
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and just started yesterday. I weight 232, and am going to work at it. Need all your support and am glad I joined this site. Have a temporary disability and so its difficult to exercise but I am going to do what I can. Just reading the posts help me and inspire me to continue this time.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    b-b-b-bump

so motivating!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger now.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and weighed about 370 lbs when I decided to start trying to lose weight (that was after gaining back nearly all of the 150 lbs I had lost a few years ago!). I'm at ~274 lbs now, with another 24 lbs to go until I hit my immediate goal of losing what I had gained back. We'll see where I go from there.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm 5'6". Here are my progress pics ...

WeightProgress-GoalReached400w.jpg

Maintained for over a month and counting ...
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    AWESOME JOB LADIES
  • jackierosemc
    Options
    5'6.5. I have only been on here 3 months but have lost 8lbs!
    SW - 143
    CW - 135
    GW - 119

I have always tried to loose weight but nothing helped until I heard about this! I had previously gained 1st and decided I wanted to get healthy again. My first weight goal is 130, my second is 126 and my third shall be 119. I am currently 8-10 (UK) size.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'7 starting weight was 181 and now I'm down to 153 and go back and forth between 153 -156. My goal weight is to be 135 - 140. I haven't lost anymore pounds in over a month. So I am working on that now, but I may have lost inches. Haven't took any measurements yet to see if that's what's happening. Don't have pictures uploaded as of yet, but I do have some.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and will turn 50 in April. I have a hard time posting pictures here but I have updated pictures in my profile. I reached my halfway mark 8 days ago. I started at 224 and currently weigh 185. I want to have another 15 LBS off by Christmas and the remaining off by my birthday. If I can do this, anyone can!
  • Ppashash
    Options
    You guys look amazing!
    There's a total difference in the photos, a lot of you look so much more confident and happy in your after pics!

I wish I had some progress pictures, I regret not taking any but I thought for certain I would fail and I didn't want photos to remind me of that.

Anyways, I'm 5'5 and I was 203+lbs, now I'm down to 161 as of this week. I'm aiming for 150, but we'll see when I reach that point.
    :)
  • sandracline
    Options
    Are you getting results from tracking you eating habits here on myfitnesspal. And are you exercising? Curious, because I haven't been exercising, but I am tracking...

Thanks,
    Sandy
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BUMP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!