30-40 yr olds out there???

Options

Replies

• DustinNagtalon
    Options
    I'm 37. It's not that hard to kickstart. I only started here (seriously) 7 months ago. Welcome, enjoy & remember...... get into the hard work NOW.
    Thanks for the reply! Hard work now, got it. ;)
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi. 38 next month. I am on here everyday. Happy to be supportive if you are after a new friend. I hope to be at goal by Christmas, or very close to goal. Good luck everyone and enjoy the ride!!!
  • dstwins
    Options
    38 going on 39.. and yes.. the usual issues.. (love working in IT, but its not the most healthy in terms of fitness). Good luck amigo..
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    39 here :o)
  • collywot
    collywot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    40 in one week. Just had a wee break from MFP, back into it. It is the community that keeps you coming back. Such lovely people on here. Add me!
  • sal28
    sal28 Posts: 1
    Options
    35 in two weeks and new on here to. Lots to lose so anyone with advice it's all welcome
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    I appreciate everyone's responses. Has anyone tried to use the fitbit integration on mfp? Is it worth the investment?
  • carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use the fitbit and love it. It's very motivating to me to have small goals set like on the fitbit. 10,000 steps a day, 10 flights of stairs a day, 5 miles walked a day...etc.

I'm 39 for 5 more months!

Feel free to add me, I'm in need of all the encouragement I can get. Also will be inspiring to you as well.

If you get a fitbit I would love to have friends on that site too, more of a challenge to be in 1st place! My user name is starrzie12 on the fitbit site.
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    Time to get me a fitbit then! Thanks for the comment!
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    39 here, for a few more months away until January. lol I've lost 49 lbs so far with another 50 to go. Always looking for fellow like-minded people on this journey so feel free to add me if that sounds like you! :)
  • jmarissa1
    Options
    hi. I just joined today. I'm 34. I just need to get fit/healthy again.
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    Recently 35..
  • tiffany0330
    Options
    I just turned 40 and started this today after a major health scare. I had my gall bladder removed 10 days ago and found out my liver has some damage. I could use friends and support to make my goal. 117 lbs to reach my goal. Hugs

Tiffany
  • indipeach
    Options
    30 years old, with one baby girl, trying to get in shape before trying for number 2
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's comments and joining the thread. Cheers to another workweek!
  • vvsingh
    vvsingh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36 and feeling like a 28 yr old :-P
  • lisalou23
    lisalou23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There's lots of us! 35 here - planning a sailing trip to Greece next spring so I understand the need for motivation. Good luck!
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    There's lots of us! 35 here - planning a sailing trip to Greece next spring so I understand the need for motivation. Good luck!
    Ooh Greece sounds fun! I'm heading to Belize in January so I'm sure you understand as weel. Best wishes and cheers!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    39 and getting younger
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    me me!!