30 Day Ab Challeng***Starting today***

Options

Replies

• Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am starting tomorrow as well. Which just stinks because I start month 2 of Insanity tomorrow. Looks Like I am burning mad calories tomorrow!
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome; thanks for the video to show exactly what to do!

I'm in!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Challenge Ladies!!!! If you are on Facebook...I have a fitness group nameds, 'Erica Stepteau's "Fit4Life" group'. We have daily inspiration and encouragement to help have a successful fitness/nutrition journey. :)

going to look for it now :)
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I am so not in shape enough to keep up with you ladies but I did what I could of all of these today so far. Does it have to be in one go? I only was able to do like 10 plank holds and not a full set of any of them! I dont know if I will do the challenge but wanted to say thank you for the ab ideas since I need to focus on that area!

ETA I just realized it is supposed to be 3x per day! Ok definitely can't keep up with that but I am going to try to incorporte some of these into my daily routine :)
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Dont worry about how much you can do right now...everyone has to start some where. I remember when I couldnt even do "1" sit up. The numbers I have provided is just a template for something for you strive for. Its about beating your personal best. Each week you should gain new strength to take your self to the next level. Try your best. I would LOVE for you to be apart the challenge! the more the merrier!!! Lets get it in together. You can also locate my fitness group on Facebook 'Erica Stepteau's "Fit4Life" group'. Lots of encouragement and inspiration there ::) ::)
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Ok :) I'm going to join you and do what I can :) I did some of each today so that's a good start at least. I did the easy version of each and couldn't do even half! I did all the flutter kicks and bicycles at least. The Pilates scoop OH My heck is that hard!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It's 11:30 where I am, so I'm totally starting this tommorrow! :)
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    starting this now :)
  • Roxiesmother
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's 11:30pm here, too - but starting this tomorrow and thank you so much!!! I have never done this before, but after watching your video and I liked how you showed tense and less intense, (Me, I'm less intense - lol) so I am in!!!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Thanks for posting this!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Aren't you awesome for posting this, and posting the video?? Wow--
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    save
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • censu67
    censu67 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like the video and i will start tomorrow doing some of them. I have a broke right foot currently and can't do things like the plank, but will try the bicycle and others. If you have other suggestions for someone like me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

M
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I think I will be doing every other day though so it will fit into my current workout routine. I will start on Monday. Thanks for sharing this information and offering the challenge. I'll have to check out the video because I don't know what Pilates scoops and flutter kicks are.

Right now I have a uneven, semi-6-pack (LOL) and it could use some help! The top is more defined than the middle and bottom. I take measurements, so I know I'm losing inches but I would like for it to look better. Considering I'm still about 30 lbs from my goal weight, I'm sure it's just a matter of time and consistency.
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Join the 30 Day Abs Challenge .

Do 3 Times Everyday:

60 sec plank hold
    25 Obligue raises or crunches
    25 Flutter Kicks
    25 Pilates Scoop
    20 Bicycles
    25 Weighted Wood Chops (each side)

The link is a video providing instructions on how to do each move properly: http://youtu.be/LVsbxHvsYnA

Going to give this a try. I have a long ways to go yet. The cardio's going great, but I need to incorporate more upper body and core work. Thanks for the video, very helpful.
  • vasquezsteph
    Options
    intense! i'm in!
    29822474.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    ok sure