Sporting Game Eating Dilemma!

Options
Hey hoping someone could help, I recently started getting back into eating clean and exercising but now I'm going to be going to a sport game every week for the next 13 weeks. Before when i use to go I'd get some hot chips and a lemonade soft drink (oh and i drink alot alot of water aswell) but since I'm eating good again I don't know what to eat while I'm there. They don't sell any healthy food at all in the whole complex and were not suppose to take stuff in but what could you recommend that i could sneak in, that's filling?

So It's a 2 hour game plus 2 hour waiting to get into there, back home and stuff.
- I will be eating before i go and straight after but during is a problem.
- Also my friends that I'm going with don't know that I'm eating right and exercising so is there anything i could eat with low cals but tasty food that wont get them suspecting anything?

Thank you =)

Replies

• lustrebass
    lustrebass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bottled Water instead of soda, lemonade or alcohol.

Peanuts in the shell - take longer to eat, and are high protein, though you have to watch the calories.

Popcorn with no butter.

Why try to hide your healthy habits? Just order what you order to suit your goals, and if they ask questions, just tell them you're trying to be smarter about food choices. No biggie!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    Thank you lustrebass
    I drink alot of water aswell. I might take in some popcorn.
  • NickiedaP
    Options
    Well, fruit is great. (oranges apples) or whatever. Nuts are good as well but you do have to watch the calories.

I would try some organic or healthy choice corn chips with some fruit.
    You could put a handful of corn chips in a snap lock bag or something so your friends don't notice. But when you exercising/playing sports you don't want to eat too much.

Hope that helped. :smile:
  • napka
    napka Posts: 2
    Options
    Whenever I go to a Sporting Event, I bring my own food. Nuts, cut-up veggies, light string-cheese, edamame, a hard boiled egg, etc. But around here, we can bring in outside food. I would double check- it just may be allowed.
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    Thanks NickiedaP =) you helped alot, I was thinking of taking in some apple and peanut butter aswell.

Thanks napka, yea they check our bags before we go watch the game. so gotta hide it sneaky but i might take in some carrots and popcorn and fruit, some good snacks to eat while i watch them play. thanks for the help =)