8 week challenge!!

Options

Replies

• aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would like to be in - I am 101kg/223 lbs and would love to be at 199 lbs by then.

Good losing to all!
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    Hi

I would like to be in - I am 101kg/223 lbs and would love to be at 199 lbs by then.

Good losing to all!

hi aussiestargaz, good luck to you, i will keep bumping this thead get more people on board
  • saminilla
    Options
    I would like to join! :) I would like to lose 16 pounds in 8 weeks- I am currently 220 so that would put me at 204.. I like the idea of doing a 'before' picture and then another in 4 weeks and then another picture at the end... I have never done a group weigh in before so this should be a fun way to stay motivated :)
  • sadyel
    Options
    I would like to join! :) I would like to lose 16 pounds in 8 weeks- I am currently 220 so that would put me at 204.. I like the idea of doing a 'before' picture and then another in 4 weeks and then another picture at the end... I have never done a group weigh in before so this should be a fun way to stay motivated :)

Hiya and good luck, weight in will be Thursday and if any body wants to post measurements/pictures i will be posting my 'before pictures' with my half way 4 week in pictures
  • sadyel
    Options
    *bump*
  • sadyel
    Options
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    So what's the plan of action ?
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • sadyel
    Options
    the plan is, weekly weigh ins of a thursday, if everyone could give their measurements also that would be great and any one who feels comfortable doing so, post before, during (4 weeks in) and after photos on the last day, final weigh in, thursday 29th november, any tips or words of encouragement welcome :)
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will be shooting more for 10-12lbs, but I'd love to join you!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy for any weigh in day - happy to go with the majority. Will this be a closed group or will we have to keep an eye out for a thread?

I'm currently 219 and would aim to be 205.

So does this mean that we are now offically in week 1?

Thanks

Sadyel

To create a group go to my home and then there is a 'groups' tab - click on this and you can create your own group and invite all those people who are interested in taking part in the challenge. It would mean it would be easier to follow than to search through our recent posts.
    how do i know if that is a closed group or not? i always find where iv wrote from my 'recent posts' part, or off my profile, quite new to posting threads, and yea this can be officially week 1 but if any one joins later thats fine
  • sadyel
    Options
    I'd be happy for any weigh in day - happy to go with the majority. Will this be a closed group or will we have to keep an eye out for a thread?

I'm currently 219 and would aim to be 205.

So does this mean that we are now offically in week 1?

Thanks

Sadyel

To create a group go to my home and then there is a 'groups' tab - click on this and you can create your own group and invite all those people who are interested in taking part in the challenge. It would mean it would be easier to follow than to search through our recent posts.
    how do i know if that is a closed group or not? i always find where iv wrote from my 'recent posts' part, or off my profile, quite new to posting threads, and yea this can be officially week 1 but if any one joins later thats fine

thanks Kashton2011 ill do that now :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    the plan is, weekly weigh ins of a thursday, if everyone could give their measurements also that would be great and any one who feels comfortable doing so, post before, during (4 weeks in) and after photos on the last day, final weigh in, thursday 29th november, any tips or words of encouragement welcome :)

Can I stick with a Monday ? Call my final weigh-in 26th November ?
  • lacismomma
    Options
    I really like this idea, but want to keep my weigh-ins on Mondays. I'll see how that helps/hurts me to change my weigh in to Thursday---I'll try it. I just feel like my Monday weigh-ins keeping me from blowing it on the weekends. :)
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im going on holiday the 1st week in december, i want to try and get down to at least 126lb for then, im 5''4, right now i weigh 141lb, i weighed 146lb a couple of weeks ago so iv already lost 5lb, need to lose another 15lb, does any one want to do this challenege with me, give me motivation??

Good luck you can do it!

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • sadyel
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8997-8-week-challenge thats the group its open but i will close it on wednesday give everyone a chance to see it before we start posting pics etc can everyone let me know if they got that invite?
  • jaxie26
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge! I am doing the 17 day diet during it. Anybody feel free to add me :)
  • nursemindy1204
    Options
    I would love to join. As of today I am 200.4. I will post my weight on Thrusday and do measurments (gag). I have RA so it is hard to exercise but I am really going to try to start. Even if it is just the elliptical at the gym, I know losing weight will help tremendously with my joint pain and I need to get that under control.

My goal is 15lbs by my 41st birthday which is Dec. 4th.
  • sadyel
    Options
    I would love to join. As of today I am 200.4. I will post my weight on Thrusday and do measurments (gag). I have RA so it is hard to exercise but I am really going to try to start. Even if it is just the elliptical at the gym, I know losing weight will help tremendously with my joint pain and I need to get that under control.

My goal is 15lbs by my 41st birthday which is Dec. 4th.

my birthdays the 2nd dec! fellow Sagittarius, ill add you to the group :)
  • sadyel
    Options
    bump, open group closes on wednesday!!